FS: RX 6700 XT reference - $540

SamuelL421

Gawd
6700XT 12gb reference card - brand new / NIB and still sealed.

Purchased the card locally in January for $650 (receipt is attached below) for a new build that I can't afford to finish right now.

$540 shipped and insured via PayPal F&F

Heatware - see linked ebay account for most of my feedback.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6700xt-paypal.png
    6700xt-paypal.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Yeah I ended up with a 6700xt local new for $400 just before prices started dropping. Even though it was a good deal it's not even close to the model I would have liked to have had. Had I known prices was going down I would have waited. Hope you can move it soon.

Bump

Another drop - $550 now

Bump for an awesome card. I've had both a 6700XT, and a 3070 they are pretty much a tie across the board for gaming performance, but the 6700XT is usually 40% cheaper.
This is actually the second 6700xt I bought, splurged for another since I was pretty happy with the first one that I used for an eGPU setup last year. Was hoping to build a new AM4 system around this one but that will have to wait since I got smacked with a nice tax bill the other week (someone *cough* wife *ahem* didn't mark the right exemptions number down last year :banghead:).

Yeah I ended up with a 6700xt local new for $400 just before prices started dropping. Even though it was a good deal it's not even close to the model I would have liked to have had. Had I known prices was going down I would have waited. Hope you can move it soon.

Bump
Damn that's an awesome deal for a new card. I think that's about $100 under the going rate for used/abused cards on ebay right now.

Great price bump, especially when you get to skip the 8% sales tax from AMD.com.

Back