FS: RocketRAID and Corsair

RyanL

Gawd
Items

2x HighPoint RocketRAID2640x1

I just bought these a week ago and have decided to go another direction with my RAID setup. Both cards as in 100% working order. I do not have the box, but will provide the card and cables that came with it. I have flashed these cards to the 1.2 firmware as well. I can also confirm that both work fine together in the same machine.

Product Info
Firmware: 1.2

I am asking $120 a piece, or $220 for the pair, PM with offers or trades. I can provide a pic if needed as well.

1x CORSAIR XMS3 DHX 4GB SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact
First off, thanks for looking at the thread. Please bump the thread if your look and I will return the favor. I am mostly easily reached in this order:

email: ryan [ at ] ryanlanhamonline.com
aim: ryanalanham
pm

Email is the quickest way as it goes directly to my iphone.

Payment

Paypal is of course the easiest and safest way to pay. I will however take money orders, personal check (item will not ship in till check clears), or if you would like to work some other form of payment I am very flexible.

Shipping

Everything is shipped ground via UPS. Packages are shipped during my lunch break at work. All packages will be shipped out of Chicago. All prices include shipping in the US. All other locations will be actual cost.

Creds

You can look up my heatware under RLO.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=50530

RAM was sold to NJHC! Will ship tomorrow! Still have the two RocketRAID cards.

Back