FS: Refurb U2311H

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaitarch

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 17, 2002
Messages
1,159
I have a Dell U2311H I purchased refurb from Dell Outlet this spring. Works perfectly, just switched over to a combination LCD/HDTV in its place

1920 x 1080, great picture, no problems

$160 + cost of shipping

I have sales history at Heat under blaitarch
 
Let me look

e: you are right. Dell's outlet site does imply that it has the same warranty as new but that isn't true. I had to drag out the packing slip and read the fine print on the back to verify what you've said.

I'm sorry and I'm going to close this now
 
Last edited:
Reboot time

I have purchased a two year warranty through SquareTrade for the monitor, and this will be transferred to the buyer. The price remains the same, 160 + shipping. The purchased warranty is two years, and I believe it begins with date of initial purchase. I am still within the Dell 90 days, as the date of purchase was 4/23/11.
 
Dude, you restore my faith in humanity. Someone else might have said; "Oh well, take it or leave". You Rock!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top