FS: Razer Blade 2017 512gb (MINT + Microsoft Extended Warranty + DBrand Skin)

Mannymal

Limp Gawd
Hello friends. Reckless consumerism has led me down the path to a Surface Book 2, so up for sale is my lightly used Razer Blade 2017. This has a Geforce 1060. It's free of any defects, scratches, and performs great. If it wasn't because of the DBrand skin this would be indistinguishable from new.

3DMark Firestrike score: OVER 9,000!!!!!!!1

It includes the best extended warranty in the industry, Microsoft's. You can only get a Razer Blade with this warranty if you buy it from the physical Microsoft store. It is transferable. For the next year and a half it covers ANY kind of accidental damage, including liquid spills. If you run it over with your car, or spill beer on it, you can bring it or send it to Microsoft for a replacement. They'll charge you $70 (I think) and give you a brand new one if it can't be repaired. You can do this twice.

Also it has a matte black DBrand skin, very well applied the moment the laptop was taken out of the box. It covers the gaudy green Razer logo. I even put an old school IBM Thinkpad sticker on it, to make it look even classier!

Also includes all original packaging and receipt.

This 512gb unit retails for $2,065.71 (plus tax)
The Microsoft Warranty is $250 (plus tax)

I'd like to get $2,000 shipped and insured on USPS. If you are in New York and want to pick it locally, the price will come down. I prefer Venmo or Google Wallet.

Here is my Heatware profile. I've actually done dozens of other trades across forums without ever having an issue. Due to the high cost of the item, we'll take some precautions. I require that if you are interested, you post on this thread before you contact me via PM or email. We can also have a phone chat.

And here are the pictures:

YZjkqsEl.jpg

8dfhkpAl.jpg

Feel free to make offers!

Last edited:
It is the FHD model. Kaby Lake i7, Geforce 1060, 16GB RAM, 512Gb NVME SSD.

I have only used it to beat one game (Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice) and to play PUBG two nights from a hotel room. Otherwise it’s been barely used.

Back