FS: Razer Blade 14" 2015 model - GTX970m 3gb, 256gb SSD, 16gb ram - $1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGDMN

2[H]4U
Hey guys, selling my 14 inch Razer Blade that I purchased in 2015 directly from Razer. I am the sole owner of the notebook and I can guarantee that it was taken well care of. No physical damage aside from some noticeable skin oil on some of the keys and the wrist rest area, which I will clean thoroughly before shipping. I will revert the OS back to the way it was when I received it from the factory, and it will come with the original box, documentation and accessories. Heatware is under MGDMN. Price is $1100 shipped, but I am open to offers. I prefer payment through Paypal, but if you must use a different method, I will try to accommodate. If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] or shoot me a PM here. System specs listed below:

• CPU: 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-4720HQ (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.6GHz with Turbo Boost)
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M (3GB GDDR VRAM); Intel HD Graphics 4600
  • RAM: 16GB DDR3L (1600MHz)
  • Screen: 14-inch 3,200 x 1,800 QHD+ IGZO multi-touchscreen with LED backlight
  • Storage: 256GB SSD
  • Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, HDMI, headphone/mic combo jack
  • Connectivity: Intel Wireless-AC 7260HMW + Bluetooth 4.0
  • Camera: 2MP HD webcam
  • Weight: 4.47 pounds
  • Size: 13.6 x 9.3 x 0.70 inches (W x D x H)

Last edited:
Hey guys, selling my 14 inch Razer Blade that I purchased in 2015 directly from Razer. I am the sole owner of the notebook and I can guarantee that it was taken well care of. No physical damage aside from some noticeable skin oil on some of the keys and the wrist rest area, which I will clean thoroughly before shipping. I will revert the OS back to the way it was when I received it from the factory, and it will come with the original box, documentation and accessories. Heatware is under MGDMN. Price is $1100 shipped, but I am open to offers. I prefer payment through Paypal, but if you must use a different method, I will try to accommodate. If you have any other questions feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] or shoot me a PM here. System specs listed below:

• CPU: 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-4720HQ (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.6GHz with Turbo Boost)
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970M (3GB GDDR VRAM); Intel HD Graphics 4600
  • RAM: 16GB DDR3L (1600MHz)
  • Screen: 14-inch 3,200 x 1,800 QHD+ IGZO multi-touchscreen with LED backlight
  • Storage: 256GB SSD
  • Ports: 3 x USB 3.0, HDMI, headphone/mic combo jack
  • Connectivity: Intel Wireless-AC 7260HMW + Bluetooth 4.0
  • Camera: 2MP HD webcam
  • Weight: 4.47 pounds
  • Size: 13.6 x 9.3 x 0.70 inches (W x D x H)

Sold. Thanks all for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back