FS: Raspberry Pi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonesey

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
112
I got this in one of the first waves that were sent out (so this is the 256mb RAM model), but I just don't have time to really get to it. It has been powered on, but not much. I'll throw in a 4gb SD card for OS, and a micro USB cable for power.

$OLD shipped in the US.





Payment via paypal. Heatware: jonesey, perfect feedback on ebay: yesenoj
 
Last edited:
Dang. Too bad this isn't the 512mb version. Bump for you!
 
I haven't found anything that it couldn't do due to lack of RAM in my limited use of it. Certainly the ports of XBMC for it work great, and keep getting better.
 
I have a 4gb SD card that I could throw in. I'll include a micro USB cable too for power.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top