• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Raptor X

Master_Pain

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
4,958
I have an extra Raptor X that I need to get rid of. I used it in raid 0 for not quite 2 years. Still in great shape and have never had any problems from it.

$60 shipped
 
Last edited:
FYI, when you RMA these puppies you get velociraptors now. Just got mine back :)

bump
 
This is the Raptor with the see through window, correct? If it is, can you take a screenshot of the window? I would like to see if there are any scratches...
 
How does this compare in read/write with a newer 16mb and 32mb cache caviar greens? I am looking for a faster boot and game loading but dont have the cash for a ssd and they are to expensive for the size I want.
 
I would expect them to be substantially faster for read/seek times and probably a bit better on write speeds but not a huge difference.
 
Back
Top