• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Random Computer Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnzoFX

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
1,386
Been putting off listing these parts of yesteryear, so I'll just list it in a not so organized way... pics will have to wait.
Heatware 182-0-0:
http://heatware.com/u/42966/to

Shipping:
I'm gonna need a small break on shipping, let's say I'll get it out by Friday (and anything after that in 2 days or less), my schedule is pretty hectic lately. Oh and I usually do USPS priority.

Pricing:
Let's say firm right now, I lower my prices quickly if it doesn't sell... Hopefully I'm pricing them pretty low.
Can get a couple of combos off these parts,
I currently have the Asus H97-I board, Xeon CPU, 16GB DDR3, 240GB m.2 with a big shuriken rev 1(which was push pin type! I've secured it with a rev2 mounting kit, it's on there good!) with a nice Noctua slim 120mmm fan, and an activated version of Win 7, I'd do $180 shipped for it. Preference to those who buy multiple items, discounts considered that way.

Contact me via PM/Convo, I'll try to reply quickly.

Graphics cards:
Asus STRIX GTX 970:
$120 Shipped
Solid card, 2nd owner, used about a year, LIGHTLY sadly. No issues, quietest card I've ever owned.


SSDs:
All lightly used, no issues,


mSata M500 240GB, bought new
$22 shipped


Motherboards:



CPUs:

RAM:




Misc:

Logitech G920 Webcam:
Used long ago reliably
$20 Shipped


Have a few more parts incoming, but will mostly add some junk for free/cheap (or maybe I'll go to the freebies thread)

SOLD:

MSI GTX 1050:
SOLD $60 Shipped
2nd Owner, Nice Short Card, ITX sized, works great

EVGA GTX 960 2GB prob
Another lovely quiet card. 2nd owner, no issues.
SOLD $60 Shipped

m.2 SATA Crucial? 240GB,
SOLD $22 shipped

2.5" Crucial M500 960GB, bought refurbed
SOLD $80 Shipped

2.5" Crucial M500 240GB, bought new
SOLD $20 Shipped

Asus H97I-Plus
ITX, 4 Sata Ports+m.2
SOLD $60 shipped

Asus P8H77-I
6 Sata ports!
SOLD $50 shipped

Xeon E3-1220v3
3.1 ghz. Core i5 Haswell without graphics. Socket 1150.
SOLD $60 Shipped

i5-3570K
Used a couple years LIGHTLY and flawlessly, no OC
SOLD $50 Shipped

8GB DDR3-1600
4GBx2 Corsair Black Heatsinks
SOLD $25 Shipped

16GB DDR3-1600
8GBx2, hmm corsair? black heatsinks iirc, I'll check...
SOLD $65 shipped

GA-Z77X-UD3H
2nd owner, Solid. Think it had a quirk with sleep IIRC, known issue
SOLD $35 shipped

Antec ISK-110 mini build:
Has some amd apu, jaguar? in there, not sure. Has a 2.5" HDD, 160GB? Has probably 4gb of ram...,
Case plus power brick, has a Win install on there... It's good to go
SOLD $50 Shipped

8GB DDR3-1600
4GBx2 G.Skill Red Heatsinks
SOLD $25 Shipped
 
Last edited:
A few PM's to get through tonight, be patient with me guys!
 
Trying to get some stuff out today. If not, there's always tomorrow! =P
 
Have everything packaged up, labels created, just need to drop them off... sometime today! heh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top