• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Ram, CoD game, Swift WB... peak inside!

Shimmishim

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
98
PROCESSOR
Intel Pentium 4 3.0C 800 MHZ

It did 4.0 ghz on my prommy with 1.65 volts.

It did 3.66 ghz on water with 1.65 volts.

Never had it air tested so I don't know how it'll do on air.

Only used for testing (in other words about 8 hours or less)

OEM
SL6WF D1 stepping
FPO/Batch L329B322
Package Date: OEM

$225 shipped


RAM
Geil golddragon pc3700 2 x 256 kit

These ran 2.5-7-4-3 with 3.0 volts.

SPD timings are 2.5-8-4-4 on my ic7 and p4p800

They are missing the red LED (i think they broke off while switching stuff around in my case)

Either way, these are good for those wanting some decent pc3700

$100.00 shipped


Water Block
Swiftech MCW-5000A and P

I have a prommy so I no longer need this. These have 1/2 in barbs.

I currently have the p4 kit attached but I also have amd kit.

This was a great waterblock and served me well for 6 months.

$40.00 shipped with both kits


Bumps appreciated!

Non-CC paypal and M.O's only.

Will cross-ship with reputable traders!

PM me or email me at here

Thanks guys!!!

heatware: shimmishim
ebay: shimmishim (for those that care)
 
I would like to get that call of duty game if you lowered the price a little
 
wow, never got an email notification of any posts...

The waterblock is just one waterblock but it comes with two kits... 1. to attach to amd setup and 2. to attach to intel setup..

it's just one block .. .with 2 kits :)

it's still available!

bumpity... ttt....

bump my thread!!! :)
 
does the serillel happen to come with an sata cable? either way I'll take it... just wondering if i need to pick one up.
 
Back
Top