• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: RAID Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyshark31

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
775
Hey, all

I'm selling my Dell Perc 5/i card that I bought on here ~2 months ago. There's nothing wrong with the card, I just decided to go in a different direction. Comes with two breakout cables to support 8 drives total. It comes with the BBU as well. There's no bracket, but that's how I got it unfortunately. Price is $110 with FREE SHIPPING to con. usa.

PM with any offers/questions and if you want to see some pictures
 
Last edited:
bump for great RAID card, this is a great deal also if it comes with the SAS cables,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top