FS: Radeon X700, 512MB DDR Ram, PS2 Games (Pics)

PRIVATEpastry

Weaksauce
I have a couple of things that have been sitting around for a while up for sale.

AMD 3000+ Venice - SOLD

Thermaltake Silent Boost K8 - SOLD

Connect3D Radeon X700 - SOLD

--NEW ITEMS--

Kingston ValueRAM BNIB - SOLD

Playstation 2 Games
I just sold my Playstation 2 and I have some games left over. All games are in excellent condition, most with no scratches at all, some with very minor scuffs from normal play. All games also include original cases and user manuals.

All prices for PS2 gems are shipped via USPS CONUS PayPal fees included!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - $13
Socom 3 - $14
MVP NCAA Baseball 2006 - $13
007: Everything or Nothing - $11
Tony Hawk's Underground - $6
ESPN NFL 2K5 - $5
Gran Turismo 4 - SOLD

All 6 remaining games - $46 shipped

Here are pictures of all the games together:

DSCN7367.jpg

DSCN7368.jpg

heatware. I also have ref's on CarAudio.com.

As always, I will make you a deal if you decide to buy multiple items. If you have any questions at all, just holler and I'd be more than happy to help ya out!

Edit: I will be willing to do a trade/partial trade for a decent sized hard drive (>120G).

would you be willing to do this for 40 shipped? I just sold my 2800+ for 30 shipped and nobody wanted the mobo. Ive got a kt600 board it would fit in if your in need of a board ($50 shipped)

LMK

I also have 896 or so megs of DDR. 128, 256, and a 512 stick if your up for any trade/money. Thanks

Thanks, sisqo. MadJuggla, sorry but no, I can't go that low. I think that the price is already low enough right now. What speed/brand is the ram? Maybe we can work out a trade deal.

You cannot charge people 3% for paypal fees. That is against their terms of service. Please edit your original post to remove those references, or your thread will be locked.

Back