• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: QX6700

Status
Not open for further replies.

matsuya

Gawd
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
741
B3. Never overclocked. Had it for about a year. Excellent condition.

Heatware: matsuya
ebay: kiddehead

$325 shipped obo.
 
bump. Please let me know if $400 is too much.

$400 is a fair price for a Quad Core with unlocked Multi .....

But, you do have to take in count that the Q6600 are at $255 retail .. and $199 OEM.

Your price has to reflect how bad you need it to be sold..

Hope that Helps!
 
$400 is a fair price for a Quad Core with unlocked Multi .....

But, you do have to take in count that the Q6600 are at $255 retail .. and $199 OEM.

Your price has to reflect how bad you need it to be sold..

Hope that Helps!

Thanks. I'm willing to take offers.
 
Q6600 is $199 retail if you have a Microcenter near you ;)

$400 isn't too much when compared to the retail price of the QX6700, but as mentioned above, you have to look at the Q6000 which can be had for $200 and even the poor overclockers can hit 3GHz. Since most everyone here is a tweaker and OCer, it just doesn't make economical sense to pay twice as much for what will likely end up being a very similar processor in the end.

Good luck though.
 
bump. i think his 400 dollar offer was already pretty damn good considering it's a QX6700 and even through intel discounted prices, they're still 500 dollars. 350 sounds like a steal :) . if I wasn't knee deep in processors, i'd consider it =P
 
we'll I'd buy it if i wasn't knee deep in black sludge!

now thats random

free bump 4 u!
 
I cant believe no one is bidding on this thing, unlocked multiplier, it'l hit 4Ghz with some decent cooling. I'd buy it if I wasn't so broke (and didn't make a strong promist to myself that I wouldn't buy any upgrades in 08 which I will break around x-mas time or may if the RV770 is wicked).
 
wow - can't believe this is still here - this is a GREAT price for a QX - up for ya!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top