FS: QX6700 - 3.5G Prime Stable @ 1.3875

White_Hair

Weaksauce
Only ship within North America. (No Alaska - sorry) All prices include shipping within Canada. For US buyer, extra shipping charges (just the difference) may apply. All sales are FINAL, but guarantee in working condition before I pull them out of my system. :D I will ship within two days once payment has received.

Shipping Method: Canadapost Regular / Expedited Parcel
Payment Method: Non-Credit-Card Verified Paypal Only
NOTE: I do not take any responsibility for damage caused during transit or any brokages, duties or taxes. I always pack stuff in foam or air-bag protected box. I will also purchase insurance and signature confirmation at my own cost if the options are available

All items do not come with retail packaging unless specified!!

I have been trading @ DIY-STREET username: White_Hair

For Sale:

Intel QX6700 CPU (L647F059) Retail Box with Unused heatsink- WaterCooled idle / load: 29C / 46C Room Temp: 22C - $430 CAD OBO Shipped within Canada

PIC: 3.5G Prime Stable @ 1.36V (after V-drop)
PIC: 3.61G Prime Stable @ 1.39V (after V-drop)

Selling this is mainly because I really don't game and don't use it much. This chip is a really good OC chip. It does 3.5G prime stable at 1.3875 (motherboard setting) and about 1.36 after V-drop. And of course, I don't guarantee OC results ;). The chip will come with retail box and unused stock heatsink

Sony Sport MP3 Player 2GB Water Resistive (NW-S205F) - $60 CAD Shipped within Canada

PIC: Front of the player
PIC: Top of the player showing "little" cosmetic damage due to wearing"

Great tiny MP3 player if you do a lot of sport. I lost the headphone but the sport arm strap is new and never used. There is very little scratches due to wearing but the OLED screen is still beautiful. The player charges thru usb and is known for super fast charge. 5 to 10 min charge u can use up to 3 hours. I don't use it too often, so the battery is still great.

What you will get is:
1 x NW-S205F mp3 player
1 x new sport arm strap
1 x USB cable (if you want it, i will throw it in for free)

Sold:
- GameXStream 600W PSU - Sold locally
- Nokia N800 - Sold locally
- C2D CPU - E6600 include unused stock heatsink Stepping: L632B248 - Sold to Table21 @ HardForum
- Tuniq Tower 120 CPU Heatsink - Including all accessories - Sold to Table21 @ HardForum

WTB or Trade:

Cellphone - HTC Tytn II (NIB or Mint Condition Only) - Will add cash

Heatware:White_Hair
Ebay:wawaharoy

PLEASE BUMP IF YOU VIEWED THIS THREAD! Thanks :)

I am interested in that chip. But i need to have a proof that it can do higher than 3.5Ghz, please. You ever tried anything higher?

Thanks!

Sure. I will see if I got time this weekend. I'm going to a trip for two weeks next week, so I will try to post another screen-cap at 3.6G with 4 instance of prime95 this weekend.

PM me after if you are still interested :)

Bump

Do you have the Heatsink and fan for the qx6700? I want the heatsink and fan if you will sell separately.

Back