FS: Quadro K2200

Halon

Gawd
Ahoy! Selling off old video cards from my parts bin. They were (as they were sold):

- Nvidia Quadro K2200 - Essentially a GeForce GTX 750 Ti with 4GB RAM, two DisplayPort connectors, and a dual-link DVI connector, all in a single slot form factor with no PCIe connector. Works a treat - even got up to some Doom Eternal at 720p for a few hours, without the microstuttering a 2GB 750 Ti would have experienced. This can be yours for $40 shipped.

- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 - Will look up the specific model number later today. Dual fan model, 4GB RAM, runs stably and with zero issues. This old thing still has legs. Asking $60 shipped. SOLD!

Let me know if you have questions or would like pictures. Heatware is under FreonTrip. I will consider reasonable offers. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Can you please post pics (front & back) and the complete specs (or a link to them) for the Larkbox ? I might know someone who would be interested in it..

TIA :)

Bump with a price drop, nearly a month later - this is a solid deal.

Bumparoo - it’s like a kangaroo that lives in the forums, and wants you to get a great deal.

EVGA GTX 970 $75 shipped, length? I was hoping for the short one, single fan. Does it need the extra power cable?

Bump - GTX 970 is gone, and have changed my offer of sale to a trade on the Ryzen SFF machine.

Back