FS: QuadCoreSLI gaming rig, video games new and rare + alot more! Online Garage sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cup holder AND cigarette ligher! free bump for some sick gear, maybe pm'ing about the LCD

so did you just close down your pawn shop or what..........crazy amoutn of stuff up for sale, good looking stuff too.How is the neck on the washburn, straight? Any scratches on it?

Bump for a guy taking the time to sell a ton of stuff -- must be a reason, buy his stuff!!!

Wow, that's a lot of nice stuff. I wish I had the money.

BUMP for a great trader!

I just wanted to apologize to everyone who has posted to this post .. i've been super freaky busy! I've been in the hospital with my chikee chik who just had my first born son who weighed 8lb 12oz and was 22in long! So, i am still selling alot of this stuff I've just been soo busy with takin care of this little duude I just havent had the time. So please be patient if you PM me i have responded to every pm that i received so if you havet got a response please send the pm again maybe i didnt get it.

So that is why im sellin alot of this stuff ...
DSC01628.JPG

CountJeffy.jpg

Also the washburn acoustic guitar was been traded for a new 8GB iphone.. but im still looking for another one for my chika so if you have one please trade me for something :)

I also have a 7" touch screen flat panel with TV, DVD, Ipod, XM for sale as well... im asking $400 obo or i will trade for an 8GB iphone or whatever i might be interested in.. so let me know waht you have.

http://www.jeffreycollier.com/vm9511ts/

DSC01574.JPG

hey if you are lookin to part out the rhino case and extra battery for the pda, let me know

ygpm

and congrats, i have a 13 month-old and trust me, you wont even see a computer for at least 6 months

good luck

ygpm

and congrats, i have a 13 month-old and trust me, you wont even see a computer for at least 6 months

good luck

yeah i see a computer but its for a short time here and there thanks to my macbook pro :)

I havent played video games in a while thats for sure ! I have halo 3 since it came out and it isnt even open!! :eek:

bumparoo! still got some stuff left to sell.. i might just create a new thread though...

bump for a great transaction and left you positive heatware. This guy is a great seller.

PM # deux

and btw once you get a shot at halo3, good luck trying to stop....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back