FS Qoob Pro modchip bundle for gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatbat

[H]F Junkie
Link to pics(more upon request)

Sold

I have a new nerver opened Qoob Pro "super-bundle" that comes with the top case, modchip, cables etc. The plastic bag that has the modchip in it has never been opened. See qoobchip.com for info on the modchip. The chip does not come with the bios that plays pirate games and I will not flash it with it. You can get the bios that allows homebrew games and the flash software from the qoob website. Chip is flashable via usb. I will also include a gamecube logic board that has the digital out connector. This is the early boards that support the component out cable. Board was a spare us board I have lying around that had been tested in the past but is being sold as is as I don't have the time to take apart a gamecube to test it again.

I'm looking for 60 shipped for both in the us only. Payment via paypal. If anyone is interested in just the mod chip or gamecube board make an offer.

ebay- swatbats(you can see where I've sold some notebooks)
email: swatbats {put at thing here} msn.com

I will consider trades. I'm looking for a 15 inch or 17 inch lcd that I could throw some cash too as well.SOLD

I'll look around and see if I have an extra bit. If I do then yes. PM me about it later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back