FS: Qnix 27" 1440p panel. Debezeled, VESA mount, pixel perfect

collegeboy69us

Supreme [H]ardness
Selling my last remaining 27" Korean 1440p display OC's to 96Hz without issue. Have had this for about the past 3 years, works flawlessly. It's been debezeled (taken out of the plastic box and mounted on a VESA compatible mount.

pics of the setup here:
Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!
(gotta scroll a page or two to get to my post there)

more pics here:
ZraFwTX.jpg

EICyBxR.jpg

Please note this is a Dual Link DVI input model only and is only meant to run at 2560x1440. Will include 10' DVI-D cable at no additional charge. If don't have a VESA wall or swing mount, I can purchase a stand on amazon and mount it for you (so it's free standing) your choice.

Would much prefer local pickup if you are in Dallas/Fort Worth TX so I don't have to deal with shipping. Happy to ship at cost though if necessary.

Monitor+power brick+DVI cable = $140 + shipping to your zip
Monitor+power brick+DVI cable+VESA stand = $165+shipping

Heatware: 49 positive 0 negative
Reviews/Feedback for collegeboy69us | HeatWare.com

Any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited:
I would pick this up if I didn't already have one. They are a great monitor and retail for over 300$. He has done the hard work as well by debezeling it already.

thanks for the good info :) and yes - it wasn't done 1/2 ass, I fully disassembled the thing so that I could plasti-dip the pieces in a few coats without worrying about masking, or overspray or anything like that :)

middle of the night -- bored at work bump!

I have mine overclocked to 96 and runs great. No artifacting or frame skipping when running tests on testufo.com

Back