• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Q6600 Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbsccr

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
161
Hey. For sale is a gaming computer that I built this past summer. I've realized that I don't fully utilize the computer's power and I need the money so I am selling it. I am asking $1300 including shipping. Also accepting offers. Must sell. Not willing to part it out yet. The specs are as follows:
CPU - Intel Q6600 - oc'ed to 3.0ghz stable(30C), G0 Stepping
Heatsink - Cooler Master Gemin II w/2 120mm Fans
Motherboard - DFI Infinity P35-T2RL
Video Card - BFG 8800GT 512MB OC
Memory - 4GB RAM G-Skill/OCZ
Optical Drive - Lightscribe DVD+/-RW
Hard Drive - 400GB Western Digital
Power Supply - Ultra X-Finity 600W
Case - Black NZXT Apollo Case w/ Blue Neon Kit
**I can supply pictures and more information to any serious buyers.**
 
free bumpity ha ha

If you decide to part out
I got dibbs on the mobo just PM me
 
Dibs on Video card when and if you part it out... Passenger on the CPU if shotgun passes :D
 
I'm no longer in the parting out of this system so anybody else want dibs on the mobo
go ahead and chime in
Good Luck!

Bump
 
Bump!! cuz it makes me laugh when people try and sell full comps. They almost always end up parting out!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top