• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: PSU, RAM, CPU Cooler, CPU, Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
592
Just built a new itx system,

Here's what I got:
MOBO: ASUS P8Z77 Itx $130
RAM: CML16GX3M2A1600C10 $110
CPU Cooler: Scythe SCBSK-2100 $35
CPU: I7-3770k $255
PSU: SS-850KM $110

All are in superb condition

Prices are with shipping cost included.

I have a CoolerMaster 120 elite case also and would like to ship with these items.
 
Last edited:
Um isn't your PSU a motherboard and HOLY HELL what happened to retail prices on these things?
 
^ made me LOL, ty :D

Hey well it is a motherboard and not a PSU I have two of these boards one in my box and one I got back from RMA last week that I still haven't tried out for my fiancee's build.
 

From what I saw last night the price was probably good dunno why you lowered the price on the mobo. I was commenting on the retail pricing on these boards now. 2 weeks ago they were priced what you have it priced now at Newegg. Now they don't have them and the price is over $200 retail. INSANE!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top