FS: PSP v1.5 + extras | Xbox + Games | AMD Sempron | And More!

Switch22

Limp Gawd
First things first. I'm selling these because I rarely (or never) use these toys anymore. And now that I've got a Xbox 360 and Apple announced the new iPod I figure I can sell the things I don't use and pick up something new.

Heatware: Switch22

Email: switch [at] 22pixels.com
AIM: TwentyTwoPixels
MSN: switch [at] 22pixels.com

Please PM and BUMP if interested, thanks!

SOLD PSP Version 1.5 (Hackable), wifi adapter, games, sleeve [$120 + shipping]

I might have taken this on one trip and thats it. Has no dead pixels. It's been treated nice and rarely played. It's at version 1.5 so you can use homebrew programs in order to use it as a tv remote, computer controller, play nes games and things of that sort. Does not include pc cable, but does include DC. Includes Socom and Tony Hawk. Also includes $40 wifimax usb adapter. It creates a small wireless internet access point in your house (covers my entire house) for your psp and other electronics. Does not include software but it is available online. I'll be happy if I can get a better price than what EB Games will give me.

SOLD Xbox with 10 games, 4 controllers, [$65 + shipping]

Ahh, the big black box. I've got a 360 now so there isn't much use for this anymore. Comes with all my games and 4 controllers. Xbox is kinda dusty but my house is 200 years old so I guess thats expected. Price includes all games. One controller is ghetto modded, it's a frankenstien, besides the fact that it has no rumble it works fine. shipping might be a little on this so I've lowered the price. 1 Controller even shoots air at you (airflow) ooooooh.

Tony Hawks Underground
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
James Bond: Agent Under Fire
Project Gotham Racing
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six 3
Amped
Rallisport Challenge
Outlaw Golf
Battlefield Modern Combat

I lost the disc to DDR

SOLD NEW AMD Sempron 2400+ [$20 + shipping]

No idea what the price is like on this. Never opened, brand spankin new. includes free stickers!

External Tape Drive iomega ditto easy 3200 [$20 + shipping]

Old school tape drive. Each tape is 1gig large. I haven't tested either of these drives, but they should work. Comes with 3 tapes, wire, deck and case.

External Zip Drive iomega zip 100 [$20 + shipping]

Zip drive! again, untested and may or may not work. Comes with cable, drive, case, and about 14 zip disks.

Please PM and BUMP if interested, thanks!

I also have an iPod Video 30gig 5.5g I am considering selling for a iPod Touch. Comes with orignial box and everything (buds, cables, manual). Also comes with iJet (remote control). Great condition, only had for a few months. Starting at 200 but open to offers.

Back