SnakePliskin
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2005
- Messages
- 160
I have for sale a few psp games and an R4DS unit I need to get rid of. All prices are shipped and negotiable. I accept money orders and google checkout.
All psp games are in like new condition, include manuals and cases as follows:
Brave Story New Traveler $30
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $25
Need For Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0 $7
Jeanne D'arc $15
I also have an R4 DS unit that comes with a 1GB japanese made memory stick. This unit is brand new and includes everything found in retail package.
Im asking $45 for it shipped
Any questions feel free to ask.
All psp games are in like new condition, include manuals and cases as follows:
Brave Story New Traveler $30
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $25
Need For Speed Most Wanted 5-1-0 $7
Jeanne D'arc $15
I also have an R4 DS unit that comes with a 1GB japanese made memory stick. This unit is brand new and includes everything found in retail package.
Im asking $45 for it shipped
Any questions feel free to ask.