FS: PS3 (80GB), XFX 8800 GTS (640), NDS games, GH3, Xbox 360 controller for PC

Xerodeluxe

Gawd
Hi guys, im have some stuff for sale that I dont use so I want to sell it. Most of the are OBO, so just make an offer and we can work things out. Happy Hunting!

2) XFX 8800 GTS 640mb - $100 Shipped
-Used it since it came out. Undoubtedly my favorite video card that I have ever used.
-Comes with box and other packaging

3) Guitar Hero 3 w/ guitar (PC) - $45 shipped OBO
-Used for a week but since I dont game anymore, I have no intentions of keeping it. Also online CD not used. Everything in good condition.

4) Nintendo DS games:
Trauma Center: Under the Knife -$16 Shipped OBO
Animal Crossing: Wild World -$23 shipped OBO

Playstation 3 MGS4 Edition (80GB Version, BC) - $425 shipped and insured [SOLD]
-Bought this console when MGS4 came out. Only bought it exclusively for this game and a few Blu-ray movies. This is the last PS3 backwards compatibilityconsole on sonys line up.
-HDMI Cable included (10 ft)
-Six-Axis Controller
-Metal Gear Solid 4 Game
-Box and all packaging that came with it

NIB Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (PC version) - [SOLD]
-Brand new xbox 360 controller. Comes with wireless USB dongle.
-Great for RPG games, GOW, or even the upcoming Street Fighter 4 for PC

2DAF0026.jpg

Thats pretty much it. Some of them dont have any photos because I need to find a replacement for my Point and Shoot camera. However, if you desperately need pics, I can acquire them in a day or two after the request. But trust me, everything is in perfect order and ill try my best to provide as much information I can about a certain product that you may have questions for. As for shipping, almost all the products will be shipping USPS 2-3 Priority shipping with tracking. So, PM if you have any and happy hunting.

Heatware references: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=40077

Back