FS PS3 60 gig

Jared701

[H]ard|Gawd
Price drop to 820 (shipped one yesterday and found out shipping is cheaper than I thought)

$820 shipped to your door
(Waited outside for 58 hours, didn't sell either system on my first attempt on ebay, quickly relisted and then decided market was flooded and cancelled auctions)
600 + 50 in tax + my ebay fees + shipping = I'm just trying to break even

Honestly I'm sick of watching ebay so now just want to get rid of both systems (only listing 1 here and other trading with another member of hardforums for a wii)

My ebay account is jared500

Selling here because I don't want to lose more money in ebay fees

bump for the same man, thats a bummer.

try local listings too? Im sure a dad is willing to pay the monies

www.putfile.com/jared701/images
no other references (I barely buy things off ebay and haven't sold anything off of ebay)
Willing to give out aim or msn name if you want to talk about it or even phone # to prove I'm legit. Can take more pics later (at school right now) Planning on returning the hdmi cable, controller and getting rid of the 2 year service plan from circuit city today, but if anyone wants to buy it with that the prices are shown on receipt (I looked at receipt after I bought and saw they charged me 100 for the hdmi cable... total ripoff there)

just to be perfectly clear the 850 price is just the unopened system... not the other things shown on receipt :)

Bump. I'm the guy making the Wii trade. I already have a tracking number for the PS3 and spoke with Jared on the phone. Stand-up guy. :)

tjmaxwell said:
Bump. I'm the guy making the Wii trade. I already have a tracking number for the PS3 and spoke with Jared on the phone. Stand-up guy. :)

agreed!

Try list it on local cragslist listing or something like that. I am sure someone will pick it up at that price.

Bump for you. This is the most decent price I have seen so far for a PS3. I wish I can get it, but I can't. :(

Jared701 said:
Price drop to 820 (shipped one yesterday and found out shipping is cheaper than I thought)

$820 shipped to your door
(Waited outside for 58 hours, didn't sell either system on my first attempt on ebay, quickly relisted and then decided market was flooded and cancelled auctions)
600 + 50 in tax + my ebay fees + shipping = I'm just trying to break even

Honestly I'm sick of watching ebay so now just want to get rid of both systems (only listing 1 here and other trading with another member of hardforums for a wii)

My ebay account is jared500

Selling here because I don't want to lose more money in ebay fees
BUMP for honesty, and trying to break even :)

Back