• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: PS3 20Gb

soloz2

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
430
I have a NIB, sealed 20Gb PS3 that I purchased two days ago at EB games. I also got the best extended warranty possible so that even if nothing is wrong with the system it can be exchanged for a brand new unit right before the warranty period is up. The total came to over $600 for the console and warranty. I am asking $700 plus shipping of your choice.

I will accept Paypal or money order. Non-cc paypal is preferred and cc paypal will be the price plus 3% to cover the fees.

 
Back
Top