• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: PS3 120GB Slim System

rohan23

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
346
I have the previously mentioned system BNIB. The tape is intact. The retail price for this system is $299.99 and tax in some situations. I am looking for $250 shipped OBO. I am open to a little bargaining but no low balls, please. Shipping included is only to contiguous United States. No international shipping. Get the same exact system you would in stores for $50+ less!


I also have an 80GB fat PS3. It is the backwards compatible version. Message me with offers if interested in that.

I found an 8GB iPhone laying around. The screen is in flawless condition. The back has scuff marks on it. It does work with no issues I could find. $125 shipped.
I would be interested in trading for a newer generation handheld gaming system with some games. This trade will NOT include a charger, but they can be picked up cheap online or at retail stores. I can include a cover for the back. It's midnight black and it conceals the marks.

Edit: It is the 2G version.


The PS3 Slim has been sold!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top