• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: PS2 + Modchip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirt

n00b
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
10
SOLD

Hi I am selling a working PS2 in perfect condition with a modchip

With your purchase you will receive all the cable hookups, 1 controller, 1 memory card, and an internet adapter to play online games.
..All This can be yours for $80.00

Ways to buy:

You can just pay me with Paypal.

-or-

I can list it on eBay and then you can just buy all your things and then pay for them on Paypal. I would list them on eBay just to for safety purposes and so you know that I am trustworthy. My eBay account has over 250 positive feedbacks. eBay account name: KDBargains

1fdghdfgh1.gif

2dfghdfgh2.gif

3dfghdfgh3.gif

4dfghdfgh4.gif

5dfghdfgh5.gif

6dfghdfgh6.gif


My Email Address is : Squirt@socal.rr.com
 
Squirt said:
Hi I am selling a working PS2 in perfect condition with a modchip

With your purchase you will receive all the cable hookups, 1 controller, 1 memory card, and an internet adapter to play online games.
..All This can be yours for $80.00

Ways to buy:

You can just pay me with Paypal.

-or-

I can list it on eBay and then you can just buy all your things and then pay for them on Paypal. I would list them on eBay just to for safety purposes and so you know that I am trustworthy. My eBay account has over 250 positive feedbacks. eBay account name: KDBargains

1fdghdfgh1.gif

2dfghdfgh2.gif

3dfghdfgh3.gif

4dfghdfgh4.gif

5dfghdfgh5.gif

6dfghdfgh6.gif


My Email Address is : Squirt@socal.rr.com


Dibs!


Give me a day. I know someone who needs one baaadd

What modchip and model is the ps2?
 
Squirt said:
It is a Messiah ModChip and the model of the PS2 is SCPH-39001


letme call my friend. he REALLY wants one bad as his old one kindof blew up(happens when you have 3 yr old that thinks milk goes into the ps2)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top