FS: Plextor Premium IDE CD-RW drive in original box

ZoNtO

Limp Gawd
Hey everyone! I have one Plextor Premium Internal E-IDE (ATAPI) CD-RW drive in the original box with original packaging and software disc. For those of you looking at this ad, you know how amazing this drive is/was.

Features:
-Buffer Under Run Proof technology prevents buffer underrun errors that can cause wasted media or coasters
-GigaRec allows high capacity storage up to 1GB on a 700MB disc
-Q-Check checks and reports written disc quality - C1/C2, track, and focus errors
-SecuRec password protection for your discs and other valuable data
-Silent Mode enables user to vary tray load/unload speed, spin up/down speeds, and write/read speeds
-VariRec provides power users with unprecedented control over the burn process
-PoweRec: Sophisticated write strategy for superior quality and stable recording at maximum speed
-Plextor reliability​
This drive was produced back in the day when Plextor made their own drives and didn't outsource like they do now. I used it exclusively for ripping audio CDs in secure mode with Exact Audio Copy for the last few years. I am the original owner and bought this drive on Newegg when it was still in production.

I recently bought a laptop and an external drive to use for ripping and sold my desktop, so this guy has to go. Shipping will be the cheaper of Fedex/UPS and USPS, Paypal preferred payment (but open to other forms of payment as well), and will ship in original box.

Looking for $100 USD + shipping/fees. Compare to $139.99 from Saitech and ridiculous eBay prices over $2/300.

PM with any questions! Thanks for looking!

Back