FS: Playstation Plus card, Hifiman HE5-LEs, Thinksound IEMs, VHT 12/20, Dragon & more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenglish

Gawd
Some more stuff up for sale. All prices are OBO. Pictures to follow/available on request. I have Heat. I've also got an old feedback thread at Head-Fi here, as well as current trader feedback there under this username

Zip code for local pickup is 07734.

2) New Swiftech H220 $100 + actual shipping

Shipping size is ~ 15x9x8 and weighs about 6.5lb, for reference.

I bought this H220 from NCIX for my M1 build. I mounted the backplate and tried mounting the block, but never fully put it on. None of the orientations seemed quite right and I didn't want to cut the tubing (might as well go full custom if I was doing that), so I'm selling it. Never powered on. Comes with everything a new unit would have.

3) Thinksound Rain $30 shipped

In Silver/Cherry. Includes the stock tips, clip, bag, and a slightly crushed box. Also lightly used.

4) VHT Special 12/20 Combo $450 local pickup or PM me to figure out shipping.

I can certainly drive a bit to meet for a local pickup. For shipping, UPS quotes range from 30ish nearby to $80ish across in the country, so PM for me a more accurate quote and we'll see what works. Figure to split actual shipping cost.

I really don't want to sell this amp. Sounds great. Hand wired point to point circuit, tons of tube options (12AX7s and 6V6s in there currently, though it also takes EL34s and there are adapters to allow EL84s, too) plays really well with pedals. But its just too loud for my current housing situation and I don't get many chances to use it (much less crank it).

There are 2 Tung-sol 6V6GTs and 3 Groovetube 12AX7-Rs in the amp right now and I also have the stock chinese tubes, as well as a single JJ and single Mullared 12AX7 to go with it.

Includes foot switch and 9V cable to power pedals, too.

More info at VHT.

5) Dell 2001FP $40 Local Pickup Only

My old Dell 2001FP. No problems with the panel, everything still works fine. I have the power cable and can probably dig out some VGA/DVI cables, if you need.

6) Old "Chieftech Dragon" style case. Free local pickup

Silver. A bit scratched up and dinged up. Currently housing an old Abit VP6 with Dual P3-800s. Don't know if it even boots—last I checked, there were some bulging caps on the motherboard. No need for the case and no room. Pictures here

Feel free to PM me any questions or offers, though I'm not currently looking for any trades.

1) Playstation Plus 1 year subscription. $SOLD for the code, add actual shipping if you want the card.

I picked one of these up right before Christmas when they were on sale for $30. I ended up getting a second one for Christmas and figured I don't need the extra year right now. Might as well pass it on to someone who can use it.

2) Hifiman HE5-LEs $SOLD

An excellent, if hard to drive, ortho. Selling because I prefer my electrostatics and can't justify having it sit on the shelf.

Included with the HE5s are: the GREQ leather headband, 4-pin balanced cable with 1/4in adapter, 1/4inch cable, two connectors to make a custom cable, an additional set of pads, and a travel bag. The original wooden box is NOT included.

3) Thinksound MS01 $SOLD

In Gunmetal/Chocolate. Includes the stock tips, ear guides, clip, bag, and box. Light use. One of the best price to performance IEMs I've heard.

1) Radeon 6950 w/ Unlocked Shaders $SOLD

Reference 6950. I bought this card back at launch. Unlocked the shaders shortly thereafter (though I never flashed 6970 clocks to it). Never used for mining. I can include a DVI to VGA adapter and a molex to PCIE splitter, if you'd like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back