FS: PhII x3 720 + 4gb G.Skill DDR3-1600 CL9

seiferoth10

Weaksauce

Heat: seiferoth10
Ebay: seiferoth10
Paypal: [email protected]

I have the following for sale. PM me if interested.

#1. Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80Ω - $110 shipped to CONUS

Bought retail 12-30-09 at Guitar Center. Still works great, includes the screw on 1/4" adapter and retail box. The picture of the earpads are of the existing pads taken off to allow me to photograph them. The ear pads have slight wear on them, otherwise no other issues worth noting. If I had to estimate how much they've been used, I'd guess around 300 hours. I got some shiny HD600s that I like better, so moving on to those full time.

#2. Razer Lachesis 4000 dpi - $20 shipped without box to CONUS

Bought June 26, 2010 at a Fry's. It's a Razer Lachesis 4000 dpi white led. Used for about a week before I realized I didn't like it. I moved up to a G500, but never bothered returning the Lachesis.

All the other important stuff:

Payment through non-credit card Paypal only. My paypal is listed at the beginning of this post.
Shipping is to continental US only, and will be USPS Priority with delivery confirmation unless requested otherwise by buyer. I'm flexible, although "contintental US only" is set in stone.
If you have a good amount of feedback on Heatware (~100 positives and 0 negatives) I am willing to accept half the payment and ship out the item with the other half being paid when you receive it, otherwise I expect full payment before I ship.
I'm open to reasonable offers, but don't bother trolling me.

PM me if interested. That's all, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back