FS: pfSense appliances, RAID card, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Fox

[H]F Junkie
I have a few things up for sale today. I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Dallas, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it via FedEx at your expense. If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. You can also click any picture to see the full size. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware.

Trades I'm interested in:
  • 2TB Hitachi drives
  • Corsair TR3X6G1600C8
  • Anything made by Infortrend
  • Areca SAS cards

$35 each - Next are two Intel DP965LT motherboards. Used, but in excellent condition. I've found an IO shield, but no other accessories are included. Newegg link.

$60 - Garmin Mobile PC with the GPS receiver. Packaging has been opened, but I have never used the unit and the software has not been activated. Newegg link.

DSC00912s.JPG

$150 - Novint Falcon with pistol grip. Essentially new and in excellent condition. Was used just a couple times.

$100 - MSI Hetis G31 barebone. Seldom used. In excellent condition. An E6600 can be bundled together if you want (for a bit more naturally). Newegg link.

$20 - Adaptec 29160N SCSI card. I have tested it and it appears to work just fine. SCSI cable and terminator included. Manufacturer link.

DSC00915s.JPG

DSC00919s.JPG

$15 - HP StorageWorks DAT 72 tape drive. I have not tested this as I don't have any tapes, but I presume it is working. Manufacturer's link.

DSC00918s.JPG

$150 each - Danger Den water cooling kit. I have two available. Both are brand new, but I have opened one of them to take pictures. Included are a Black Ice Xtreme II dual 120mm radiator with 2 Yate Loon fans, Swiftech MCP655 pump, Danger Den water block, and a bunch of accessories. I am willing to part out one of the kits. Let me know what you are interested in. Manufacturer link.

DSC00916s.JPG

DSC00906s.JPG

DSC00907s.JPG

DSC00908s.JPG

$1200 - Sold - First up is a rather high end server. It is in excellent condition (still has the plastic film on the outside of the case for example) and works perfectly (I currently have ESXi 3.5 on it).You get the following things with it:

• This barebone, which consists of this motherboard and this case.
  • 4 x 8347 Opterons
  • 8gb of ECC registered RAM (4 sticks, 12 open slots with a max of 128gb)
  • USB flash drive connected to the internal motherboard headers with ESXi 3.5 installed.
  • AOC-SIMSO IPMI card (you actually will receive a few as I've never tested or used it)
  • 4 1U passive heatsinks (made by Dynatron)
  • PCIe x8 riser card and the HTX riser card (RSC-RR1U-HT)
  • Rackmount rails
  • A box full of accessories.

$325 - Sold - Next is a 3ware 9650SE-12ML RAID card. Works pretty well. 3 x multilane breakout cables are included, however, they aren't pictured. Newegg link.

$225 - Sold - Next is a Supermicro X7DCA-3 motherboard. The packaging has been opened, however it is brand new (motherboard and all cables are sealed). Newegg link.

$115 - Sold - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600. B3 stepping. Works perfectly. I've never overclocked it (not going to overclock my HTPC), so don't ask how well it can overclock as I don't have any unused boards in which I can try.

$220 - Sold - HTC Touch Pro. It is the AT&T version, but it has been unlocked. Used for a bit under a year. I was extremely careful with it, so there are no scratches on the screen and there is only some wear on the back (normal). I can also flash whatever ROM you would like me to on it prior to shipping it.

$25 - Sold - Colorgraphic Xentera GT4. I have partially tested it, but Windows 7 doesn't have drivers for it from what I could see (still shows up in the device manager). Quad DVI out of a single PCI slot. Includes 4 DVI --> VGA adapters.

$160 - Sold - Next up is a 1U rackmount appliance with pfSense installed on it. It originally was some sort of Symantec network appliance. It now has pfSense 1.2.3-RC1 installed on it (default settings for everything). I have added an internal Zalman fan controller so that it is much quieter. Apart from that, I haven't modified it too much. It has no VGA output on it, but you really don't need it as you can access the BIOS via the serial console (same goes for pfSense). Specs are as follows:

• 1ghz VIA C3 CPU (does hardware AES)
  • 1gb of DDR1 (upgradeable to 2gb)
  • 3 x 1gbit Intel PRO NICs
  • 40gb Seagate drive
  • 250w FSP power supply

$425 - Sold - Next up is a 2U rackmount appliance with pfSense installed on it. It originally was some sort of Symantec network appliance. It now has pfSense 1.2.3-RC1 installed on it (default settings for everything). It has no VGA output on it, but you really don't need it as you can access the BIOS via the serial console (same goes for pfSense). Specs are as follows:

• 3.6ghz Intel Xeon CPU (with room for a second CPU)
  • 4gb of ECC DDR2 (upgradeable to 8gb or more presumably)
  • 10 x 1gbit Intel PRO NICs (4 through mini-GBICs...a Agilent fibre GBIC is included)
  • 2 x 160gb hot-swap SATA drives configured in RAID1
  • 2 x 500w redundant Delta power supplies
  • Redundant fans
  • Rackmount rails
  • LCD and buttons on the front that you can probably put to use (I'm working on it myself)

$185 - Currently unavailable - Shuttle SN78SH7 barebone. Never used. Newegg link.

Last edited:
I love that 4x4 server, that looks like a sweet build with a great price. I just cant afford it. :(

Free bump for you.

Edit: nm, I didn't read, they are network gbics.

Added some items (pictures soon to follow):

Supermicro X7DCA-3 motherboard
2 x Intel DP965LT motherboards
Intel Q6600 processor
Garmin Mobile PC with GPS receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back