FS: Pentium 4 P4 2.8Ghz 2800mhz 775 T CPU 800Mhz fsb with Heatsink Stepping E0

Marlin1975

Gawd
1: pentium 4 2.8Ghz Socket T 775 cpu
Core Stepping E0 , 1mb L2 cache, 800Mhz FSB, 90nm (.09), and comes with a retail Intel heatsink with the copper core and alum. sprial fins.
have it running in a Asrock Via motherboard at 214Fsb 3ghz speed. Board does not overclock well so i am sure the chip can do much better on a good board. Runs pretty cool and quiet as it is a Stepping E0 core.

Only asking $118 shipped for the CPU and heatsink

Can take paypal (no credit card) or money order.
Heatware = Marlin1975
eBay = Mimibuick

Any questions just ask.

Thanks
Marlin

i've got a CPU exactly like this, it overclocks on an asus board to 3.61 on air no problem.
bumps

hi, is this the P4 520? If it is I'll take it as long as you provide tracking on shipping and warranty not DOA. PM me with length of warranty, thanks...

^

Hi yep it is a 520 chip and I will give a no DOA warrenty on it. That does not cover overclockign or anything weird, just plugging it in and making sure it works :)
I am using it right now to write this message until my new chip gets here. So as soone as it gets here (either this friday or mondy dang UPS) I can ship it with delivery confirmation.

Thanks

I'm a little confused. So is it sold to me?? If so, do I pay when you're ready to ship?

Marlin1975 said:
Core Stepping E0 , 1mb L2 cache, 800Mhz FSB, 90nm (.09), and comes with a retail Intel heatsink with the copper core and alum. sprial fins.
have it running in a Asrock Via motherboard at 214Fsb 3ghz speed. Board does not overclock well so i am sure the chip can do much better on a good board. Runs pretty cool and quiet as it is a Stepping E0 core.

Heatware = Marlin1975
eBay = Mimibuick

Any questions just ask.

Thanks
Marlin

Marlin1975 said:

Heatware = Marlin1975
eBay = Mimibuick

Any questions just ask.

Thanks
Marlin

first come...

Back