Limp Gawd
All prices include shipping and valid cd key (s) and manuals

Quake3 CD $10
Half Life Platinmum Pack CDs $15
Civilization 3 CD Sold
Links 2001 CD Sold
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 CD $13
Operation Flash point CD$12

Enermax 350 W PSU - +3.3V-32A, +5V-32A, 12V-17A. Bought it from new egg last July for 50 dollars . Used it for 8 months, it served my 2600+ very well, rails were always in spec under load. SOLD

12X10X32X (Pacific Digital) with burn Proof tech burner. $20 shipped. Great and quiet burner. I almost sold my 52X because it is so loud compared to this. I booted it up to recheck the brand, it says pac digital on the case but shows up as a Lite-On in the BIOS if that helps anyone.

Realtek 10/100 nic $12

Game boxes require $2 more shipping
email: [email protected]
heatware: unga
Ebay severed_insanity

Does the HL Platinum Pack come with a Legit HL CD-Key that will work with Steam/1.6?

Iwonza I couldnt even tell you... I played it online once through gamespy. That was it. I would assume it would be legit.

Is there anyway to find? If so I can do it for you tonight after work. I would be more then happy to ship first for you to try it out ... if not you could send it back....

Regards,

Al

I'll take that psu bro should of thought of it before you sent me the games lol :) you have my paypal addy inyour paypal if need to remember it starts kevg send me a pay request and I'll pay it right away tomorrow :)

Back