FS: Parting out two computers... P4, AGP, DDR400, X-Fi goodness! and nice cases!

Since it doesn't look like I can sell my computer as a whole I can part these parts out:

Lowballs will be ignored, and only email or PM me if you're sincerely interested, make offers if'd you like but I'm more willing to make offers if you buy the multiple parts or whole PC

Heatware/ebay/anand/pcper/ocforums: azneinstein
Check/MO/Hell, you can even do a straight deposit into my account-preferred! but will accept paypal... i'm tired of their ridiculous fees!
WTTF: Canon Lenses! L lens in particular, Studio lights, anything photography related!

Prices are without shipping unless stated..

Cooler Master HTPC case with psu- $60, pretty much in new condition, never moved much and just sat there, takes full size boards and cards... will get model number later- comes with new Sata DVDrom Pick up in SD only

Samsung DDR400 pc3200 4x512mb- $35/pair $70 shipped for alll- all are matched and can run dual channel..

Centon DDR400 pc3200 2x1gb - $75 shipped

Asus 7600gs Passive cooled card, AGP- $40, need to check memory on it but I think it's 256mb

BFG 6800GT AGP- $60

Creative X-fi Fatality with 64mb of onboard ram- $80 *This goes for $129.99 on amazon! This is the FPS version! no front panel!
**I also have the optical in/out module- not the front panel and the multichannel cables that I bought separtely for $30 each... Selling for $20 each
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=13&subcategory=55&product=1780 -that's the module i'm talking about!

And!!!

A combo- MATX
S478 3.0ghz processor
I believe it's a foxconn mobo... gotta check, it has VIA chipset though
2gb of DDR400, ECC ram, yes- it runs fine with this
Combo above is: $100 shipped!

Can also purchase Microfly case with it! Pretty much brand new, used installed above components in it, used for about 2 weeks. -$60

Also! pile of Dead video cards:
9600pro- no HSF

Back