FS: Parting out my rig :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the black Lian-Li case, but I know of a few people that are selling theirs for $50 shipped. Can you come anywhere close to that? I might be willing to shell out a few more $$$ for the black version.

Does it come with all the stock parts? Any modding done to it? Will you remove the lights before sending it off?

TO LET EVERYONE KNOW!

if you ordered something from me, I am not going into work tomorrow as I am driving to reno to help a friend pick up a car, so if any of you NEED your items shipped tomorrow, let me know and I will work with you, but if you can wait an extra day I will ship them tuesday.

Thanks people! remember all of you have my
email
aim
and cell #

Cheese is good,especially fresh mozzarella with some chopped plum tomatoes and fresh basil.It makes for one tasty slice of pizza.Freshmtb
Last edited by freshmtb : Yesterday at 06:06 PM. Reason: More cheese

The edit reason made it hilarious. :p

And huge congrats, Richatarded. That's a gorgeous car, and kudos to you selling parts here before e-bay. I'm sure plenty here appreciate it. ;)

browsing hardforums on my sidekick = veryyy hard people

so if I read our pm's and don't reply so fast thats why

lalalalalalal

that was me singing

You really should update your first post whenever something is sold so you don't get questions on items that are already gone. Anyways, bump for you :)

Cheddar cheese is good

And so is your Supra. Congrats and good luck selling off your computer parts.

Bump to you!

just so yall know... i'm really tempted to jump on one maybe two of the monitors and the case... yarrggh... but 'til i get the funds. BUMP BUMP BUMP

most of my hardforums browsing is done on a t-mobile sidekick III, and I the PM reply page doesn't work well on here. case has been sold

I wanna cry, I would have bought those monitors if my car hadn't gotten totalled yesterday. :(

hey i sent you a pm a few days ago. Still need to pay you for the raptor. Please pm me back.

Hey man, I saw you were on the board today around three. I know you may not be able to reply via your sidekick, but please email or PM me tonight or tomorrow morning and at least let me know what's up.

My paypal shows that my funds cleared, and I know that you may be having a situation with your account right now, but you really need to get back with me and try to keep me in the loop.

I know everybody can't be on 24/7, but just a little nervous at this point. Shoot me some communication and I'll edit out this post. Thanks again.

like some of you i'm looking forward to receive a purchase from richtarded. anyone have his number? email? address? We'll make him and offer he can't refuse.

I am also waiting for some feedback from this member before I purchase.but he hasn't responded to my last pm which said I would do it if he gave me his address/phone number.

BuMP subscribed o_O

maybe he had an urgent emergency that he had to attend to? i remember i did once (death of family member) and all i could use to get on [H] was a friends blackberry or some "smart phone" w/e it was i was not able to access PM's so id give it a couple more days before worrying... how long have you "thehum" been waiting.. if its just been like 2 days i wouldnt worry... just yet... idk just a thought from personal experience ;)

you might as well updating about your items....I didnt see which one are SOLD and which one are still Available.
GoodLuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back