FS/Parting out: Complete Shuttle 939 system (3500+, 74gb Raptor, XP Pro, 2 LCD's, etc

jedirye

Gawd
Hello,
Up FS is my desktop system. I have recently moved to the mobile gaming world and haven't looked back to this partly mobile desktop. I have decided to part out as selling whole computers is a killer on here, unfortunately. Let me state that I am busy with work and school so most things will get shipped out on Mondays and Tuesdays. If that is a problem, look elsewhere. I have posted "prices" so hope the mods are happy. Basically everything is OBO

Specs of system:

Shuttle SN95G5V3 (I have the box for) Yes, case badges included I also have a clear case cover for it instead of the black if you'd like to change it up. $300 obo
Retail copy of XP Professional (with box/papers) $125 obo
AMD 64 3500+ Newcastle (I have box + original unused heatsink + Arctic Silver Ceramique) $80 obo
BBA X800XT AIW AGP(I have box/all accessories for, most unused) $225 obo
2 x 1GB sticks Mushkin PC3200 Low Latency RAM (2-3-2-6) 150 obo SOLD SOLD SOLD
Western Digital 74gig Raptor (master) $125 obo Warranty until Jan. 2010
Seagate 300gig sata Barracuda (slave) $80 obo Warranty until Sept. 2010
SoundBlaster Audigy 2ZS (I have the box for) pending
Lite-On dual layer burner $40 obo

I am the original owner of this Shuttle system; Shuttle has never been overclocked nor has the case ever been modified from its original state.

Also have two matching black Shuttle XP17 XP 17" monitors (16ms) that I have the boxes for. They can be in two positions on your desk for maximum versatility. I currently have one hooked up via DVI and the other hooked up VGA due to my video card,
but both monitors have both inputs (obviously). These monitors are awesome for LAN's and I'm honestly sad to see them go. $250 obo each
DAS Keyboard (blank keyboard, no letters/numbers/symbols) pending
Altec Lansing 5100 5.1 speaker set (with box as well, you can see I love my boxes) pending

Pics of system/accessories:
DSC01455.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

Background.jpg

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01444.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01447.jpg

cpuzmemory.jpg

cpuzmainboard.jpg

cpuzchip.jpg

cpuzcache.jpg

Price/Trade Information:
$1500 obo for everything plus actual shipping charges depending on exactly which boxes you want, location, etc. I am more than willing to meet a fairly local seller as well. I live in the Tampa area of Florida (a little north actually).

Contact Information:
E-mail: [email protected]
Heatware: jedirye
Ebay Feedback: jedirye
AIM: jedirye
PM me also

Yes, I am parting out and listed a collective price for everything. I am honestly not sure of individual prices and figured I would let the offers roll in and see from there. Eh?

Soundblaster, speakers, and keyboard pending to local.

-rye

The Rules said:
(6) You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)
Posting prices is not optional. Either you're selling the entire system for the listed price, or you are parting out and need individual prices.

i'd be interested in the system minus the dvd burner, graphics, sound, raptor drive, and the rest of the external parts.

How much for the system:
Shuttle SN95G5V3 (I have the box for) Yes, case badges included I also have a clear case cover for it instead of the black if you'd like to change it up. $300 obo
Retail copy of XP Professional (with box/papers) $125 obo
AMD 64 3500+ Newcastle (I have box + original unused heatsink + Arctic Silver Ceramique) $80 obo
BBA X800XT AIW AGP(I have box/all accessories for, most unused) $225 obo
2 x 1GB sticks Mushkin PC3200 Low Latency RAM (2-3-2-6) 150 obo
Western Digital 74gig Raptor (master) $125 obo
Seagate 300gig sata Barracuda (slave) $80 obo
SoundBlaster Audigy 2ZS (I have the box for) pending
Lite-On dual layer burner $40 obo

With or without the copy of WinXP? I havew a friend that wants a Shuutle and I'd rather not build it for him.

^
Will have to get back to you and get a serial number. I may have something interested in the whole thing though, minus the RAM as it's been sold.

-rye

^
Will have to get back to you and get a serial number. I may have something interested in the whole thing though, minus the RAM as it's been sold.

-rye

Any news, still interested in that raptor

Sure thing, I just reformatted it so now I can offically take it apart without having to put it all back (to do the reformat). I'll get back with you on Sunday though because work and school are honestly owning me this semester.

-rye

Thread has been updated with warranty info regarding the HDD's.

Raptor expires a Jan. 2010
Barracuda expires Sept. 2010

-rye

Back