FS: Parting Out 1YR Old PC W/Name Brand Parts: CaseLabs, Asus, Corsair, Samsung ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zuko

Limp Gawd
Somewhat short this month and I've been wanting to upgrade the PC anyway so its being parted out. All parts are about one year old except for the CaseLabs Case which is about 2.5 years old and the Dell Monitor with is about 3.5 years old. All bought new by me, handled with TLC and lightly used as I work all the time. I will pack and ship with TLC/Tracking/Insurance. PayPal or Amazon Payments for payment. I'll take returns in the same condition if you pay shipping both ways. I'll guarantee there will be no DOA items as well.

Heat: NE0ZUK0

eBay: zukotech

Prices will be adjusted as needed to sell fairly but fast so check back often. All items must go, best offers will be considered. All parts unless noted otherwise are in mint condition and are in excellent working order.

ITEMS:

1. CaseLabs SM8 Expandable PC Case. Comes with many extras (detailed at the bottom of this post). Runs $600+ or so brand new with the extras included. Selling for $325 Delivered. Will ship flat packed unassembled (uses 100% screws) so this will take extra time to pack.

***SOLD*** 2. GT AP-15 Fans. I have about 5 or so used. $10 a piece delivered depending on shipping quantity. PM me for more.

***No Longer For Sale*** 3. GT AP-14 Fans. I have about 30 or so brand new, never used ever. $15 a piece delivered depending on shipping quantity. PM me for more.

***SOLD*** 4. Swiftech H220-X Expandible CPU Water Cooler. Never used. $100 Delivered.

***SOLD*** 5. Intel 4670K i5 4-Core CPU. Never overclocked or pushed. Never had to, it pretty fast as is. $150 Delivered.

***SOLD*** 6. Asus Maximus VI Gene Motherboard. I have the box and most if not all of the extras. Never overclocked. $150 Delivered.

7. Samsung Wonder RAM 16GB DDR3 Set (4x4). Known for being highly overclock-able but I never tried. Low voltage and very low profile, sleek and all black. Not made anymore and in demand. $125 Delivered.

***No Longer For Sale*** 8. 3 Drive Bundle: Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD / Never Used Samsung Momentus ST500LM012 2.5" 500GB HD / Fast Modern LG WH14NS40 BluRay Burner. I will also throw in a portable external 2.5" 160GB USB3 HD Drive for free (Seagate Backup Plus Slim housing plus a PS3 160GB HD). $275 Delivered for the Bundle, $245 Delivered for just the SSD.

***SOLD*** 9. Corsair AX760i 760 Watt Modular Digital PSU. $125 Delivered.

10. Filco Ninja Cherry Red TenKeyLess USB Keyboard W/PS2 Adapter. I have the box. $75 Delivered.

***No Longer For Sale*** 11. Sony MDR1A Silver Headphones. Runs $300+ new, barely ever used for more than a few demo sessions, the brand new model has an improved, lively but non fatiguing Sony house sound. Comes with two super sturdy cables (one has a remote for smart phones). I should have the box. $225 Delivered.

***No Longer For Sale*** 12. Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit disc. $65 Delivered. PM me for details.

***No Longer For Sale*** 13. Dell U2312HM 23" Widescreen E-IPS Display. Normal wear and tear with no obvious LCD defects (I didn't note any during my long use of it). $125 Delivered.

14. Metal Gear Solid 4 24th Ann Edition for PS3. Region Free Euro Copy with the super cool 25th Ann art. Still factory sealed. $20 Delivered.

15. Viewtiful Joe for PS2. Still Factory Sealed. $25 Delivered.

More details on my CaseLabs SM8 Case:

A highly modular, thick, quality constructed aluminum case that used screws only - no rivets (good for modding). It's made in the USA and is very sexy looking. It's geared for the best water cooling and air cooling setups. Currently configured for all 120mm fans but 140mm fan mounts are order-able along with many many other modular parts, top case extensions, and radiator holding pedestals.

My SM8 case was ordered with the optimal configuration of all black color, standard orientation motherboard, clear XL window (a $15 option), ventilated cable side door, ventilated top cover, 120.4 rad drop in style top mount (a $20 option), 120.4 rad bottom mount, hex mesh back plate, standard black sleeved power and reset switches, 4xUSB 3.0 and HD audio front I/O panel (a $25 option), and solid flex bays. This configuration if bought new runs $460 before tax and shipping costs. See the link here by copy and pasting into your web browser for the store page to see sample pictures of how the case can be configured:

http://www.caselabs-store.com/merlin-sm8/

I also have the following accessories to enhance the case:

1. Two hard drive cages, each holding four hard drives and one 120mm vented fan intake:

These hold 4 hard drives and a fan each, they each take up 3 Flex-Bays (out of the available 11 Flex-Bays), the Flex-Bay area has a vented front. They run $35 each new ($70 total for the two I have for a 8 HD capacity. This is in addition to the 4 drives you can mount to the back of the SM8 motherboard (2x hard drives, 2x SSDs). So a total of 12 data drives can be mounted while providing an addition two intake fans taking up a total of 6 Flex-Bays. You can also unscrew the hard drive cage and just use it as a fan intake for less restriction.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/flex-bay-hdd-cage-assy/

2. Flex-Bay 5.25 Device Mount - Standard Anti-Vibration

Mounts a disc drive with anti vibration. Takes up one Flex-Bay slot. Runs $13 new.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/flex-b...nti-vibration/

3. Accessory Mounting System (2x vertical & horizontal accessory mounting bars plus 2x internal 120mm fan mounts)

These two bars can be mounted either way and can hold mounting plates for watercooling gear or internal PSU or Fan mounts. I have two 120mm Fan mounts that would help directly cool a GPU or keep the airflow going from intake to exhaust. All four parts run $48 new.

http://www.caselabs-store.com/horizo...ricing-varies/

http://www.caselabs-store.com/fan-mount-attachment/ (mine are a slightly different revision and go a hair deeper into the case when mounted, but have no real functional difference)

Last edited:
Lowered price of Samsung Wonder RAM $40

Lowered price of CaseLabs SM8 Case $35

Lowered price of Filco Keyboard Combo $20

Lowered price of Dell Display $25

Last edited:
Lowered CaseLabs Case $25

Lowered Samsung Wonder RAM $15

Last edited:
The amount I took off the previous price. The price is also edited in the main post so go off of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back