FS: Parting Gaming Machine (7900GTX/ Dell 2405/ AMD X2 4200+) / Cell Phones

verdad

Limp Gawd
Yesterday I received my 2006 Postseason Invoice for Detroit Tigers playoff tickets, and they're quite expensive, even for a team that has been among the worst in the past few seasons. The damage is something to the tune of $2,455, and this is an experience (granted they make it) that I can't pass up; The gaming machine has got to go. My prices include shipping, and I always insure items to the next hundredth dollar. You will receive what you see in the pictures unless otherwise noted.

I ordered these parts May 12th 2006,

Original Invoice

Built:
full.jpg

Antec NeoPower NeoHE 550 ATX12V 550W Power Supply

hps.jpg

Comes with original box and all power tentacles.
Price: $95

Scythe S-FLEX SFF21E (1,200rpm) 120mm S-FDB Case Cooling Fan

hfan.jpg

Will not be insured, unless you want to pay the extra buck or so.
Price: $10

SONY Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP

hdrives2.jpg

The floppy drive on the left if what you'll receive. I don't know why I even buy these things anymore, used maybe once.
Price: $7

THERMALRIGHT XP-120 CPU Cooling Heatsink

hhs.jpg

I''ve never had a harder time trying to put a heatsink on than I did with this guy. But once I learned the little trick and mounted that 120mm fan on it...It looked and worked cool. Will also come with the mobo mounting bracket.
Price: $40

Western Digital Raptor WD740GD 74GB 10,000 RPM Serial ATA150 Hard Drive

Price: Sold

PLEXTOR Slot Load 16X DVD±R DVD Burner Black IDE Model PX-716AL/SW

hdrives2.jpg

You will receive drive pictured on the right. No cables.
Price: $130

BFG Tech BFGR79512GTXOCE Geforce 7900GTX 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card

Dell 2405

Finally got around to cleaning out my cellphone collection. I've got four used phones that I'm looking to get rid of, 3 of which are Verizon branded and the other Nextel. All phones are in working condition.

What you see in the pictures is what you'll receive should you want to purchase (subtract the bed the pictures were taken on :cool:.)

Motorola Razr v3c - Verizon - Sold

Motorola v710 - Verizon - Sold

Motorola i730 - Nextel
Pictures
C'mon I was young..I wanted to be able to do the annoying chirp in public places like everyone else :cool: Great shape, subtract a scratch across the back of the phone and a "drop scuff" on the top of the phone. This phone will NOT come with a SIM card. WILL NOT.

Price: $70 shipped

LG tm510 - Verizon
Pictures
I don't even know why I still have this, but it still works fine. Whether or not it is still compatible with Verizon's network is beyond me though, buy at your own risk if you plan on using. There is a small scuff on the front LCD screen, but other than that, the phone is in great shape, turns on and charges etc..

Price: I really have no clue what it's worth..$20 shipped?

I'd like to deal with the 48 contiguous states and with Paypal only.

Heatware: verdad
Ebay: ckratt09

Prices are negotiable! Also willing to make some combo deals if there's interest.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns feel free to pm me, contact me via AIM or shoot me an email curtiskratt AT gmail

Thanks for looking!

Curt

If that motorola v710 (I thik thats the right model number) falls through, and your willing to take a trade, message me.

Memory is no longer pending. Mobo/Proc/Monitor & 250gb HD are still on hold. If there isn't activity on these items today, I'll contact the next in line. Thanks for looking.

Ill take the damn Raptor please. PM me your paypal address.

Thanks

mikeroq said:
Losing a gaming rig for tickets, damn thats cold.

Not a baseball fan ey? I can only imagine sitting in Comerica Park for a playoff game, and hearing the roar of the crowd. It wasn't until this season that I was able to experience a sold out crowd and with some of the tigers bottom of the 9th wins they've pulled out of their butts, the cheering makes the hair on your arms stand up. I can't pass up this experience, it may never happen again :D

...and I've got a GF now, and playing WoW doesn't fly :)

I would sell my kidneys for Cubs playoff tickets (if they ever get back) so a gaming machine isnt that much of a stretch. Go Tigers (you guys took Neifi from us so Dusty cant start him at every opportunity). Oh and bump.

Back