FS: Partial 775 System (CPU, MB, RAM)

CalsonicGTR

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 7, 2007
Messages
121
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 CPU: $45 shipped

This CPU has been in my main system for a few years now. Very reliable performer, ran it at 3.4GHz stable for a long time. Never extremely overclocked/over-volted. Come in retail box with stock Intel HS/F.

6341478469_56b4a17ec3.jpg


2 x 2GB Corsair XMS2-6400 DDR2 RAM: **SOLD**

Fantastic memory set. Very dependable and reilable, like everything Corsair I've ever bought.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6104/6342225524_2588555c2b.jpg

Abit IP35 Pro Motherboard: **SOLD**

One of the better LGA775 overclocking boards out there. So many power user features (on-board power/reset switch, onboard CMOS reset switch, debug LED, etc). P35 chipset. Comes in retail box which includes SATA data/power cables, backplate, and USB/Firewire adapter

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6109/6341477097_47eef8351d.jpg

I will only sell to the lower 48 states.
My Heatware
Payment Options: Non-CC Paypal and Money Order

Questions? Let me know and I will answer them to the best of my abilities. I will listen to all offers!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top