FS: Part-out, PSP-3000, and some Misc.

RobustDude

Limp Gawd
Hey guys, built this system last summer for D3 and hardly used it. Heading back to school, again, and no longer needed it so offer to the chopping block.

I'll probably post pictures later tonight if not tomorrow, sobriety pending.

CPU:

Intel Core i5-3570K w/ retail cooler and also throwing in Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
SOLD

Mainly kept stock, but was running at 4 for a bit as well

Mobo:

GA-Z77X-D3H LGA 1155
SOLD

Original was also RMA'd. Have not used the return.

GPU:

MSI R6850 Cyclone PE/OC 1GB 256-bit
SOLD

RMA'd the original PE version I bought open-box got sent back the OC version. Hasn't been used.

SSD:

Curcial m4 CT128M4SSD2 128GB SSD
SOLD

Forgot to add this with original posting
Memory:
8GB (2x4GB) G.SKILL Ripjaws F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL
SOLD

PSU:

Antec NEO ECO 520W
SOLD

Case:
NZXT Source 210 Elite Black Steel
SOLD

Also includes another 120mm fan that I put in for intake.

MISC

PSP
PSP 3000 Including Final Fantasy & Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
SOLD

Samsung 22x DVD Burner
SOLD

Also have a Dell 2407FPW with a blown power board $50 local pickup if anyone wants to rescue this great monitor.
Probably throw a few things on here later.

Payment through Paypal (pref ver). May open up to other options later.

Last edited:
How old is the M4 and do you still have it? If you are still looking for 95 shipped... consider this just a friendly bump for looking ;)

How old is the M4 and do you still have it? If you are still looking for 95 shipped... consider this just a friendly bump for looking ;)

whoops.. momentarily forgot about this

The m4 isn't even a year old.. closing in on 10 months?

bump

Not sure If I'll add the older (socket 939 and below) stuff up.. I'll probably end up recycling it all before I move.

Could you let me know what older stuff you have available? I have a socket 939 motherboard that is looking for a nice chip to play with :)

Could you let me know what older stuff you have available? I have a socket 939 motherboard that is looking for a nice chip to play with :)

I'll have to eventually venture down to check it out..

But I believe I still have a K8N Neo Platinum & 64 3400 (both socket 754 I believe :mad:), unknown amt of ram :p , the PSU is still solid.. that much I know.. one of the old 36GB velociraptors.. and a ti4200 lol

I have a few 90s desktops around as well, but now we're really going back

Back