Asking $150 shipped
- Spyder Imagine with Electronic Trigger, Feed Neck, and Original Barrel - Used
(semi, 3-shot, 6-shot, auto)
- Smart Parts Tear Drop Barrel - Used
- Apache Ricochet LED Hopper - New, Never Used
- Pure Energy 20 oz. CO2 Tank - New, Never Used
- V-Force Pro-Vantage Thermal Mask - Reverse Charcoal - New, Never Used
- Belt-Style 3-Pod Holder + 5 Pods - Used
- 500 ProCaps Tournament Paintballs - New, Never Used
- Random Barrel Sleeve - Used
I bought most of this stuff in the beginning of the year but never really played and now I need the money. A lot of it is brand new and has never been used. Everything else is in very good shape and has all been tested to function properly.
- Spyder Imagine with Electronic Trigger, Feed Neck, and Original Barrel - Used
(semi, 3-shot, 6-shot, auto)
- Smart Parts Tear Drop Barrel - Used
- Apache Ricochet LED Hopper - New, Never Used
- Pure Energy 20 oz. CO2 Tank - New, Never Used
- V-Force Pro-Vantage Thermal Mask - Reverse Charcoal - New, Never Used
- Belt-Style 3-Pod Holder + 5 Pods - Used
- 500 ProCaps Tournament Paintballs - New, Never Used
- Random Barrel Sleeve - Used
I bought most of this stuff in the beginning of the year but never really played and now I need the money. A lot of it is brand new and has never been used. Everything else is in very good shape and has all been tested to function properly.