FS:(Package Deal) Noctua U9S , 2x 80mm Noctua Chromax fans, 1x 120mm Synth and an EVGA Power link, Quadcopter (brand new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
Doing some house cleaning to make amends with the wife to offset the cost of recent purchase. Looking to sell all of this as a package for $45 +shipping. The U9s will come with some spare stuff that I had left over from my D15 (everything pictured in the box). The U9s is an awesome cooler. Frankly, the D15 turned out to be a disappointment in that it did not really out perform the U9s.

One of the 80mm fans (tan) was used on my rig for a couple of years. The blue fan was added later and has very little time on it. It comes with the red, yellow, white and green interchangeable antivibration inserts to replace the blue based on your preference. I also have black but only three of the four(one is missing after dropping).I may find it but no promises. Both fans are very quiet. The package will also come with the Evga power link adaptor to help with those challenging builds as well as a Synth 120mm.

Asking $45 for everything.

Paypal F&F Please.

Adding a Quadcoptor video drone. These are above toy level but below say a djmaveric . I ordered it out of curiousity and since owning 2 was only about 14 dollars more that owning 1, I am selling one to net down the cost. This thing is a blast to play with. They are pretty cool and take HD video . I am asking $50 plus shipping. Retial boxed. Comes with battery,charging cable, extra blades and a controller(there is a pull down draw on the control that holds your cell phone for visual navigation.)

Shoot me a PM if you interested.
20220315_162430.jpg
20220315_160408.jpg

Heatware

20220314_150816.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back