FS: P42.53 $95, Dimension 8200 $90, 1gig PC800 RDRAM

LiquidX

2[H]4U
PMe or email me at LiquidX AT verizon.net but I would prefer mail at LiquidXtream AT gmail.com

Would like Paypal (if cc is used there will be a extra fee).

Offers and trades welcome.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=22917

1 gig 4x256 matching Samsung PC800 RDRAM (Part # MR16R1628AF0-CM8 800-40 on all).

Asking $230

Intel 2.53 Pentium 4 533FSB no HS/F

Asking $90

If anyone wants this case which includes the Mobo, PSU and WinXP OS It will be just $80+20 shipping. Board is capable of running 478 socket CPU's up to a 3.06 533 FSB with HT. Also keep in mind that this is RDRAM based system. So you MUST install either PC800 or PC1066 in pairs.

http://support.dell.com/support/edo...hov.htm#1101822

System: Dell Dimension 8200
CPU:NONE!
Memory:NONE!
Video:NONE!
Sound: On-Board
Hard Drive:NONE!
CD-RW/DVD: DVD Drive
Floppy: 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive
USB Ports: 4 (2 on back, 2 on front)
Software:
Dell Tools CD
Dell Drivers and Utilities
Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.1_E4 Basic
Works Suite 2002 - Includes:
Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2002
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002
Also includes Dell Keyboard

FT- I need another A64 Mobo so if you have anything for a A64 I am willing to trade. I need two A64 CPU's also.

Pics!
250Watt PSU, CPU heat sink, all included. Also if power is concern there shouldnt be any this system once ran a 9800 Pro for a bit then 5950 Ultra, 1gig ram, HD, Audigy 2 with no problems not even a crash since I got it

cpu2.jpg

open4.jpg

open5.jpg

open6.jpg

pack.jpg

profile9.jpg

rear1.jpg

top21.jpg

topp.jpg

kb7.jpg

UP!

Willing to sell it comleted with a CDRW and DVD drive for $400 shipped. No vid or hd.

Last Up!

Damn you dell haters even at a great price, guess I will turn it into a HTPC again. :p

System: Dell Dimension 8200
CPU:NONE!
Memory:NONE!
Video:NONE!
Sound: On-Board
Hard Drive:NONE!
CD-RW/DVD: DVD Drive
Floppy: 1.44MB Floppy Disk Drive
USB Ports: 4 (2 on back, 2 on front)
Software:
Dell Tools CD
Dell Drivers and Utilities
Roxio Easy CD Creator 5.1_E4 Basic
Works Suite 2002 - Includes:
Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2002
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2002
Also includes Dell Keyboard

FT- I need another A64 Mobo so if you have anything for a A64 I am willing to trade. I need two A64 CPU's also.

hey i noticed that you have XP installed with NO HDD???? can you let us in on the secret???? i would love to not need a hdd!!!

jackbauer said:
hey i noticed that you have XP installed with NO HDD???? can you let us in on the secret???? i would love to not need a hdd!!!
uh... im sure he means hes including the OEM windows cd and license key that came with it...

lithium726 said:
uh... im sure he means hes including the OEM windows cd and license key that came with it...

And I bet he goes to Harvard. Thanks for explaining it to him. Also sorry folks, these things were sold weeks ago on Ebay.

Back