FS: P4 3.0C, Opteron 165, More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex41290

[H]ard|Gawd
edit: Price drops out the wazoo! If you haven't looked in a while, maybe the price is a bit more enticing!

I have a few things I need to move out, they are taking up too much space :D. All prices are negotiable to a certain degree, and only shipping to the lower 48. Most of the prices include shipping, except for the case in the last one, that will be
worked out if you are interested. Non-CC PayPal only please. Anyways, on to the goods (most have pics):

Feel free to PM me offers on the stuff. These prices are in no way final. Throw me a bump if you read please!

AMD Opteron 165 CCB1E - SOLD
This is an amazing little chip. It did 3GHz with 1.55v on water. Right now, just for casual use, I have it at 2.8GHz. I can give you screens of these if you want, but for now I'll leave them out. The IHS on the chip has been removed. I gained about 200MHz by taking it off, but I still have it if you want me to include it in the purchase.
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7016/procbeforemedium7lm.jpg

DFI LanParty Ultra-D Socket 939 Motherboard - $80
This is a fantastic socket 939 motherboard, arguably one of the best. This motherboard took my processor to 3GHz and has great features. I can't really get great pictures of just the motherboard since I'm using it now, but I can do my best.

Picture018Custom.jpg

G.Skill "LE" 2x512MB PC4400 Dual Channel Kit - SOLD
These sticks of RAM are amazing. Pulled off a nice 300MHz with 2.5-4-4-8 at 1T. These things are awesome and are a great deal.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Alex41290/Picture012Medium.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Alex41290/Picture015Medium.jpg

Pentium 4 3.0GHz Northwood - $100
This is a P4 3.0C I borrowed from the Shuttle system. Best OC I could get with a crappy OCing board was about 3.7GHz stable. The code on the CPU is as follows:

SL6WK COSTA RICA
3423A268

Bloody terrible picture. If you have a seizure looking at it, I'm sorry.

Western Digital Caviar 160GB IDE HDD - $45
7200RPM hard drive. As shown above it's 160GB. Runs great for me.

160gbmedium5yf.jpg

ATi Radeon 9550 AGP 128MB - $30
This card is a beast! ;) Stock is 250/400, this thing did 400MHz+ on the core with a fan blowing on it. Artifact-free of course. YMMV. Great little card for a quiet, older gaming system.

9550medium8bo.jpg

Shuttle s478 Motherboard - $45
Not quite sure of the model number, but I can quickly boot up the computer and find out if you would like to know. Motherboard is practically identical to this one.

1 AGP slot, 1 PCI slot, s478, 2 RAM slots, etc. I have the case it came with if you want it, but it's sort of in shambles. Case is worth about $40-60 so we can work out what the price is if you want both. Or if you just want the case PM me and we can work that out as well.

img15434bt.jpg

shuttlemobomedium4yd.jpg

As usual, just PM me with any offers or questions and hopefully we can have smooth transactions :cool:.

Heat: Alex41290
I know it's not that lengthy, but I've been a member here for a long time, and I hope some of the guys here can vouch for me :p.

Alex

P.S. - In a few days I'll be adding a few things, so keep a close eye.

BUMP

updated some items, got a few things left for sale...

replied to a few PMs

BUMP

early morning bump

aaand the pics are broken. Well, I'll have to fix those, hang in there :cool:.

bump

got the pics fixed this morning and hopefully tomorrow I will have an update :D

bump for a kid who steps on his processors for fun and poos on his hdd's...

lol jk

the kid takes great care of his stuff...

so buy with confidence

bump again! I need a 24-pin PSU if anyone has one or wants to trade. Will be putting it at the top as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back