FS (P4 2.4 512) laptop Need to pay the water bill

artthug

n00b
Must sell got to pay the bills best offer takes it, I know I have no cedit here so we can do everthing through ebay where I have much feedback

Toshiba Satellite

Key Features
Processor Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz

Display 15 in.
Processor
Processor Type Pentium 4

Processor Manufacturer Intel

Processor Speed 2.4 GHz
Motherboard
Bus Speed 533 MHz.
Display
Display Size 15 in.

Display Color Support 24-bit (16.7 million colors)

Display Max. Resolution 1024 x 768
Hard Drive
Hard Drive Capacity 40 GB

Storage Controller Type (List) EIDE
Memory
Installed RAM 512 MB

CD / DVD Type CD-RW/DVD-ROM
Video
External Video Resolution 2048 x 1536
Modem
Modem Type Modem

Analog Modulation Protocol ITU V.92
Networking
Networking Type Integrated Network Card
Battery
Battery Technology Lithium ion

Battery Run Time 2.5 Hour(s).
Miscellaneous
Input Method Keyboard, Touchpad

read rules ..need to post a price with item ... :)
I'll give you $200 .. :)

Sorry, about that...
I’m thinking it's a decent lappy almost a year old though hardly used I say 800. or best offer...

A few things though, this sale is for the laptop and power supply only it has Xp pro installed w/sp1 "legit" though I include no software disks nor recovery disk (just do not want to bother looking anymore).

Also I removed all the case stickers, p4 badge, energy star sticker, Nvidia seal and all the part number’s and windows license stickers. Why I had it modded with a adhesive neoprene cover (like a wetsuit) but alas it started to come off so I removed it. The benefit is the case is flawless not a scratch.

If any of this bothers you then thanks for looking. And if your still interested I will also leave the all software installed such as… Studio mx, Photoshop 7.0, office xp ect…

Yeah I have not recived a bill in months and now it's in the hundreds (out of sight out of mind). So if I want to keep showering I need to pay it...

Best offer so far is 550.00

Back