• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Overlord Tempest X270OC

tigger1612

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
223
Listing my Overlord that I kept before when I sold my Yamakasi. I have gone to the lightboost side of things and don't use the overlord anymore. Might as well pass it on to someone who will enjoy it, its a great gaming screen. Great working shape, no flaws or issues that I have seen.

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/1484/20130312194140.jpg

Price: $550 shipped

Location: South Jersey

Ebay: Towerofpower22
 
Last edited:
Have you tried oc'ing this screen? I've been looking for a pixel perfect 120hz model. If you've tested your thoroughly I might be interested in pulling the trigger,
 
bump. Yes I have had it running at 120hz. It is barely used as I had a catleap 120hz at the same time, sold it, used the overlord for a couple weeks then got the vg248qe for lightboost.
 
Bump for you ^_^....Wish I could of got this. But I just purchased a QX2710 korean monitor. =*(
 
Bump. Lots of nibbles but no bites yet. BTW, I'll do $650 shipped to the lower 48. Its collecting dust, need to move it.
 
Back
Top