FS or TRADE: $240 Newegg GC

clickclickw00t

[H]ard|Gawd
Getting a$240 newegg GC in 2 (supposedly when my RMA arrives back to them) days. Shoot me some offers for it. If anyone definitely wants to just pay cash I'll take $230 paypal.

Looking for :
EVERYTHING, mostly large HDs (2TB+) and a new GPU, has to have HDMI with Audio (hackintosh compatible a big plus)!
also i7/mobo/ram combos that can run Hackintosh with sound and LAN (optical a MUST) NO SSDs thanks!

Anything Apple- Mac Mini, Macbook

Have MIDI equipment? hit me with it I would definitely love to take it off your hands.

Have a car flip-out headunit? i will most definitely take that....

dSLR cameras

tablets (any type really, the more hackable the better)

Last edited:
I have a WD green silent 2tb, and Microsoft wireless entertainment keyboard 7000, and wireless entertainment mouse 8000.

Getting a$240 newegg GC in 2 days. Shoot me some offers for it.

Looking for :
EVERYTHING, mostly large HDs (2TB+) and a new GPU, has to have HDMI with Audio (hackintosh compatible a big plus)!
also laptops that can run Hackintosh with sound...

Anything Apple- Mac Mini, Macbook, Mighty Mouse, Wireless Keyboard...

Have MIDI equipment? hit me with it I would definitely love to take it off your hands.

Have a car flip-out headunit? i will most definitely take that....

dSLR cameras

No SSDs because I already have 2, but thanks...

Honestly, I will sell if no one gives me something worth trading for. I really want a dSLR or hackintosh i7/mobo/ram combo if anyone has that!

PMs replied

no hackintosh laptops as I already have 2 macbook pros that I use for that kind of thing. I don't want to pay $3k for a mac pro so i want to build a hackintosh desktop.

dSLR as well please!

I've got a yamaha ex5 up on the chopping block if you're interested in a workstation with a synthesis engine in it.

I've got a yamaha ex5 up on the chopping block if you're interested in a workstation with a synthesis engine in it.

umm definitely interested. I used to have a Motif 6 and I loved it. When you say chopping block what does that mean?

Hi, I don't really want to get rid of these but I really want the GC as I have some things for my computer I would like to get off of newegg.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Akai-Pro-LPD8-Laptop-Controller/dp/B002M8EEW8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1309318367&sr=8-3"]Amazon.com: Akai Pro LPD8 Laptop Pad Controller: Musical Instruments@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41RX6bYkteL.@@AMEPARAM@@41RX6bYkteL[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Akai-Pro-LPK25-Performance-Keyboard/dp/B002M8GBDI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1309318440&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: Akai Pro LPK25 Laptop Performance Keyboard: Musical Instruments@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-49fNRGJL.@@AMEPARAM@@41-49fNRGJL[/ame]

I'll trade you those plus $100 cash or via Pay Pal.

Hi, I don't really want to get rid of these but I really want the GC as I have some things for my computer I would like to get off of newegg.

Amazon.com: Akai Pro LPD8 Laptop Pad Controller: Musical Instruments

Amazon.com: Akai Pro LPK25 Laptop Performance Keyboard: Musical Instruments

I'll trade you those plus $100 cash or via Pay Pal.

I've already owned both and have upgraded to much higher end stuff. Thanks though! I'd take 160 paypal considering those are both 70 each new and 35 used...

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I've already owned both and have upgraded to much higher end stuff. Thanks though! I'd take 160 paypal considering those are both 70 each new and 35 used...

If you'd take them plus $160 I'd consider that I'll throw in 4GB of DDR3 and a 750 watt power supply (PC power and cooling silencer) if you're interested and bring that 160 down a bit....

My cash offer still stands when you get the gift card.

DJBigT - I don't think I'm gonna do that I have no use for DDR3 or a power supply ( even though PCP&C is awesome).

Cecil, if this deal for the Yamaha EX-5 does not go through I will just sell you the card...

Back