FS or FT : Windows 8 OEM 64 bit.....

VictorChan

Supreme [H]ardness
Wow, haven't posted her for a long time....

Long story. My local computer store had me to purchase the 64 bit version because they didn't have the 32 bit. I am kind of upset since they won't refund me the money even though they had me to buy the 64bit version. It turns out the Dell system I want to install it has a 32bit P4 processor. So, I couldn't use or install it. The package has been opened but the keys haven't been used. I couldn't even get to the setup screen. $90 shipped and paypal. If you have a Window 8 32 bit version with an unused keys, maybe we can swap or trade.

Are you sure you weren't just sold a 64 bit installer? The same key can be used on 32 & 64 bit installs, it's just the installation media that matter. If the key is legit, you can find a clean 32-bit copy and be on your merry way.

Well, I couldn't even get pass the loading screen (the black and white dos screen). I am listening if you know a way around it...

im sure you could download the install ISO from somewhere ;) and use your legit key

I think I know what you are saying. I should use the key instead but to find a copy of Win8 32 bit to install it....

Ok, I am looking into where to download Windows 8 legally. Have another questions. The product key is for OEM. Can I use it on Win8 pro?

A w8 key will work for 32-bit or 64-bit of win8, win8 pro would be a different product altogether

windows 8 oem sticker should say in small print not a coa (not a code of activation) in grey.

when installing it should make a partition where the key would be stored for future installation
or refresh or whatever.

Back