FS or FT help a fella out

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebro

Gawd
well i have to get rid of some stuff since im very low on cash.
if intrested pm me or email me @ [email protected]
my isp e-mail is [email protected] but i have a spam blocker that will throw out e-mails that i don't have on the "accept e-mails from these people" but i will turn the spam blocker off if asked

please help a fella out and buy some of this stuff since i have no money to spend on new computer stuff.
all prices in USD and all include shipping costs.
Working unless noted
will negotiate prices
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
pc stuff

Slot 1 P3 550 MHz/ 512 L2/ 100fsb. [comes with heatsink] $20

Asus TNT2-vanta. [nvidia TNT2 M64] $17

Soundblaster live 5.1 w/ drivers. $16 [SOLD to td3_81]

TurboLink 420W switching PSU [P4 compatible] $23 [SOLD to Triolent--- Shipped]

Two Abit Secure IDE Data Encryption Card. $20 a piece [SOLD to wpd7--- Shipped]

Not working P4 2.0A w/o IHS. no bent pins. $7 [SOLD to Vankhan--- Shipped]

ATi TV Wonder VE card W/ drivers. $26 [SOLD to PlaneCrazy--- Shipped ]

------------------------------------------------------------

please help a guy out:(

Originally posted by thebro

please help a guy out:(

yes, help this dude out as he is supposed to have pay paled me by now (and dude, you didn't mentioned that your problems with pay pal were that you had no $$ to pay pal:p )

just giving you a [H]ard time:D

too bad there really isn't anything I want, I would have done a trade then. LMK when you gots the funds, your stuff is standing by....

Originally posted by topcat989
yes, help this dude out as he is supposed to have pay paled me by now (and dude, you didn't mentioned that your problems with pay pal were that you had no $$ to pay pal:p )

just giving you a [H]ard time:D

too bad there really isn't anything I want, I would have done a trade then. LMK when you gots the funds, your stuff is standing by....

Hey topcat let me know if you want me to go knock on his door lol he lives like about 5 min drive from my house i found out. LOL

:D

Originally posted by The[H]uman
Hey topcat let me know if you want me to go knock on his door lol he lives like about 5 min drive from my house i found out. LOL

:D

thx for the offer, but he did pay pal me the $$:p

thebro, give me a couple of days to ship, i will be working late and not be getting off work until after post office closes....(but then again I may be able to sneak a long enough lunch break to do it today or tommarrow:D ) I'll LYK when it ships..

also YGM on the VP6 combo....

My roomy wants the ATi TV Wonder VE card W/ drivers if you still have it. Is that price shipped?

Will you take personal check, or prefer paypal?

all stuff sold will ship tuesday since my friend tried to kill himself today since his gf left him. thank god he is alright

bump for sound blaster 5.1 PM me if you happen to be giving it away for free

JK JK

but i do wnat it but also low on cash

Originally posted by thebro
all stuff sold will ship tuesday since my friend tried to kill himself today since his gf left him. thank god he is alright
Can't wait for the PSU to start my HTPC, but don't rush it if you're going thru something with your friend. I had similar things happen to me recently, so I know it's not easy on anybody. Hope everything works out for the better tho. :)

no i cant ship to canada sorry :(

well i will have to ship out wed. because i had to visit my friend in the hpspital and had to go out to dinner with my brother since it was is birthday and i also got word that my uncle has cancer and is in the hospital.

sorry guy just been a really wierd week so far but will ship asap

dang dude, what a rough week. i can understand, it all comes down at once..... but hey, it always gets better. goodluck with everything.

btw, get my email about the soundblaster 5.1? ill paypal you right now if you want, so u can ship it out tomorrow with the other stuff, lmk please, thanks.

aim: td3 be me

Emailed you back. And you should have money in your paypal :-D
PLease read the email, because the card isnt for me, its for my cousin. Thanks.

Just a little info, you might want to take the RC stuff to Ebay cuz even on RC boards the maxx would go for maybe 300 shipped and the RS4 about 100 shipped, ive been in 15+ years in the RC thing and thought id help Just a little with a range

you dont need to post that hes got a PM more then once, Keep the bumps 6 hours apart read the rules

No excessive bumping of your thread.
Excessive bumpage will not be tolerated. Bumps should be atleast 6 hours apart unless it is replying to someone else that posted in your thread. People that bump excessively will get locked threads, deleted posts, and bans will be made on those that bump excessively and often.
These are now in the rules, watch yourself or be relieved of your posting privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back