FS: OPT185,A8NPremium,OCZ 2GB Ram, w/ Zalman7700

tycoot

Weaksauce
I am selling a used in great condition:
-AMD Opteron 185 @ 2.86GHZ Dual Core (2x1mb L2 Cache)
-Asus A8N-SLI Premium (One of the best Socket 939 Motherboards sold)
-Zalman 7700Cu CPU Cooler (PC ran at 30degrees Celsius, while OCed at 2.86GHz)
-2048MB (2x 1024mb) OCZ Titanium Heat Spreader Memory Sticks
I would like to sell together for $425. O.B.O
These base components are being replaced because I receive a new high end gaming PC every year. I play a video game at a very high/professional level so I'm always getting something new from sponsors, or winning new hardware from events. They are all in working condition as I am typing this on that PC. I just built a new Quadcore based system and I'm moving over my video card and harddrive within the hour, so if I do not respond until tomorrow that is why.

I usually do not sell much, at all online. I have sold some items in the past off of HardForums, here is my heatware link: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=39678

I can post pics of the PC they are currently in if needed.

I am also selling a 30GB Microsoft Zune, bought a little over 2 months ago. I recently purchased an iPhone and I have no reason to even carry my Zune anymore so I am selling it.

Bump

Also, asking price for the zune is $175. As some of the PMs have asked, I do not want to part out, if a week goes by and I do not have a buyer, I may part out at that time.

zomg why is that fx55 so expensive? also curious what temp the cpu ran at full load i know 30C is it heh

I haven't checked the pricing on FX-55, if you would like I would sell it slightly cheaper.

I'm not going to sell parted from each other at this time as there are a couple people interested. $200.00 for the 185 by itself, it is 2months old.

Back