FS: Open-box Asus P5B Deluxe/Wi-fi, XFi XtremeMusic

Status
Not open for further replies.

waltherone

Gawd
Howdy folks... title is pretty self explanatory.

I've got Heatware and EBAY feedbacks in the links.

First up is an Asus P5B Deluxe/Wi-fi board. I bought this open-box from newegg so like normal, it comes with the board ONLY. No backplate, no wifi antenna (though the little part that you screw the antenna TO is still there... not sure if it works, as I don't have an antenna to put on it :p ). Works perfectly, I just forgot I had it in my box of spare parts and product boxes :p

I figure 90 bucks shipped is fair for this. I never got to test it's overclock capabilities because I just had a pentium-D on it (14x locked multiplier, hah). I got the P-D chip up to 4.2ghz, if that's worth anything at all :p 90 bucks shipped, anyone?

Other item is an X-Fi ExtremeMusic. This is the out-of-production card, not to be confused with the XtremeAudio. I bought this on a whim from work for 50 bucks, and in hindsight, could use that 50 bucks better on something else. So I'd like to sell it for 50 bucks SHIPPED. It's brand new, I never even installed it. I cut the tape on the box to open it because it sounded like somethign was rattling inside. It turned out to just be the paperwork/cd, which are just sort of loose packaged in the box. The card itself is still secure in the little cardboard molding and antistatic bag. 50 bucks USD takes this.

All shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. No international shipping anymore for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back